Travonte Valentine News

Advertisement
I dont get it! If I was a Golden and this is the most important kid on the list, I would be coming by his house with a Happy Meal, super sized, with an apple pie and sundae, and play Xbox with the man!!! Beg and plea, we need this player on the team!

Golden: Please come, you will start, can pick your number, and you can access to any cheerleader
Valentine: But the Defensive scheme blows
Golden: I will oversee the D so D'Onfrio cant ***** your development
Valentine: I want to be in a team that attacks and hits people
Golden: I can guarantee this because I need to prove to anyone that PSU did not pick the right coach
Valentine: I love the U, I want to win many championships, and I want to dethrone the Noles, I am in coach, thanks for caring and hearing my side!!!

You all dont see to get this. Im sure the coaches have tried to stay on this kid as much as they could. But there is a KEY point people here keep forgetting.

This kid has a HANDLER. And that Handler is none other than the infamous "Genron". Who is no friend of UM, and is a shady street agent in So Fla. Couple that, with L$U being involved, and we have a lot working against us here, apart from any concerns about scheme or Golden listening to a PSU offer.

Grades (IMO.)

It's either grades, or he actually watched our defense and then saw that Al's solution to fixing the defense was begging Ped State to hire him. Then, when that failed, he tried to go Obi Wan Kinobi and tell us that the defense is trending up.

You're incorrect sir.

LSU and Texas have friendlier message boards, nicer tweeters, facebookers, instagrammers, etc.

Grades (IMO.)

It's either grades, or he actually watched our defense and then saw that Al's solution to fixing the defense was begging Ped State to hire him. Then, when that failed, he tried to go Obi Wan Kinobi and tell us that the defense is trending up.

hate to say it, but that's what he see's. So when he has Genron planting evil seeds in his ear, then ^ happens..... those seeds start to take

It really shouldn't take any "evil seeds" to make recruits shy away from playing for the Al'Nofrio defense. All they need to do is look at us play or get advice from adults who know the game well.

I'll be more shocked when we get the super blue chip defensive players to sign here than when we don't get them. No one really wants to play in this defense. The only reason we're still getting some players is because UM is still UM.

Advertisement
Grades (IMO.)

You're incorrect sir.

LSU and Texas have friendlier message boards, nicer tweeters, facebookers, instagrammers, etc.

lucky for us local recruits and commits are usually on OUR message boards... Weird thing that kids from Miami are more concerned with what people from Miami are saying about them, then people in Texas and Louisiana... who woulda thought?

Kid was never a Cane commit. Dropping behind Texas after they've just come into the picture tells us all we need to know. A kid that is going on his 4th commitment in a year is not one to trust or believe a word he says. 3 weeks from today the madness ends

He has a relationship with Strong from his recruitment at Louisville, where he was going to visit prior to him leaving to Texas....so, "they" didn't just come into the picture

And he's been pretty solid with his commitment till the RAB debacle and Golden's Penn State infidelities... So, he needs to be sure he can trust the U, no need for us fans to question his loyalty. He's being careful with the most important decision of his life which is pretty understandable

sorry bro, i'm running for the hills if I meet a girl with 3 divorces. not saying I don't want Valentine but it's hard to believe anything he says. "he's been pretty solid with his commitment" what is "pretty solid"? you are either committed or you aren't.

Grades (IMO.)

Just my opinion - Valentine has been a potential grade casualty for a long time (before the Penn St., before the Louisville debacle...) according to everyone - except his coach of course, who keeps strict tabs on his academic progress and would no doubt recommend him for membership in MENSA. :p

Advertisement
Grades (IMO.)

Just my opinion - Valentine has been a potential grade casualty for a long time (before the Penn St., before the Louisville debacle...) according to everyone - except his coach of course, who keeps strict tabs on his academic progress and would no doubt recommend him for membership in MENSA. :p

Right. Dudes on the internet with no access to his transcripts and no relationship with him have a much better idea of what his grade situation is than his coach does. His coach is also his spokesman at this point in the process, so he has a more significant relationship with him than a typical coach/player deal.

And coaches/handlers/spokesmen never ever lie to protect their investments.

Kid was never a Cane commit. Dropping behind Texas after they've just come into the picture tells us all we need to know. A kid that is going on his 4th commitment in a year is not one to trust or believe a word he says. 3 weeks from today the madness ends

He has a relationship with Strong from his recruitment at Louisville, where he was going to visit prior to him leaving to Texas....so, "they" didn't just come into the picture

And he's been pretty solid with his commitment till the RAB debacle and Golden's Penn State infidelities... So, he needs to be sure he can trust the U, no need for us fans to question his loyalty. He's being careful with the most important decision of his life which is pretty understandable

sorry bro, i'm running for the hills if I meet a girl with 3 divorces. not saying I don't want Valentine but it's hard to believe anything he says. "he's been pretty solid with his commitment" what is "pretty solid"? you are either committed or you aren't.

Not just 3 divorces, but the entire time we were dating, she's telling you "I love you, but this guy over here is such a nice guy, and so handsome". Warning signs have been flashing with him throughout the whole process. And with Street Agent extrordinaire Genron involved, this has and has had bad news written all over it.

Advertisement
Grades (IMO.)

I know imma catch a tongue lashing for this but oh well....TV IS TOO **** LAZY, IF HE WANTS TO TAKE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE DUE TO HIS GRADES THEN IS HE REALLY WHAT WE WANT HERE?

Lazy cause he wants to be in a defensive scheme that puts him in a position to succeed? STFU with the grades bs already! The kid has put in the work to qualify! If he doesn't come, its not because of grades, its cause he doesn't trust this staff or its future

Serious question, who in this class is coming here because of Al Golden?

Kaaya - Coley's guy
Yearby - Coley's guy
Chad - here for the music school
KC - brother's here, same with Linder
Berrios and Darling are lifers who would be here if DBC was coaching.
Owens has a brother at FIU
Young talks about Barrow

What does this guy do that he should get credit for in this class? Off the top of my head Gibbons was the only one who has mentioned Golden directly as being a reason he's coming.

Grades (IMO.)

hate to say it, but that's what he see's. So when he has Genron planting evil seeds in his ear, then ^ happens..... those seeds start to take

It really shouldn't take any "evil seeds" to make recruits shy away from playing for the Al'Nofrio defense. All they need to do is look at us play or get advice from adults who know the game well.

I'll be more shocked when we get the super blue chip defensive players to sign here than when we don't get them. No one really wants to play in this defense. The only reason we're still getting some players is because UM is still UM.

Well, we have a few blue chip defensive players lined up right now who would probably tell you where to stick your uninformed analysis.

Advertisement
You all dont see to get this. Im sure the coaches have tried to stay on this kid as much as they could. But there is a KEY point people here keep forgetting.

This kid has a HANDLER. And that Handler is none other than the infamous "Genron". Who is no friend of UM, and is a shady street agent in So Fla. Couple that, with L$U being involved, and we have a lot working against us here, apart from any concerns about scheme or Golden listening to a PSU offer.

I render your thesis invalid, it does not fit in with the "F Golden" agenda

I will be beyond ****ed if Valentine is not a Cane come signing day. No need to explain why.

Advertisement
Back