Travonte Valentine News

Golden gets credit when he has a nice pull in a recruiting battle, such as AQM or Hester.

From normal, balanced people, at least. He gets praise and criticism when it's deserved.

It's you ****ing weirdos who have an excuse for everything like you're his ****ing wife that's scary.

Powell jumped? Grades and transcripts!
Valentine leaves? Agent! He reads the message boards! It's your fault!
Can't land Cook? HE GOT PAID!
Dixon to OSU? HIS COACH HATES US
Rudolph leaves? He's just a front-runner
Lane to FSU? He wants to **** Cook!

We never just flat out miss on a kid.
289.gif

Advertisement
It's never Golden's fault when we lose a kid.

I see Golden's lack of accountability has rubbed off on most of you.

No one has said that. But its also not ALWAYS his fault when things dont go our way either. That's the difference here between being level headed, and being an irrational ranting hater who cant think straight about any situation. That wasnt necessarily directed at you, but others here who have to sh8t on EVERYTHING.

So what has been his fault, because everything I see you post is that all is well? I gave him props on every recruit we have gotten, and even gave him props when he parted ways with Turner. You will see me give major props if he gets JC and/or retains TV....

You all dont see to get this. Im sure the coaches have tried to stay on this kid as much as they could. But there is a KEY point people here keep forgetting.

This kid has a HANDLER. And that Handler is none other than the infamous "Genron". Who is no friend of UM, and is a shady street agent in So Fla. Couple that, with L$U being involved, and we have a lot working against us here, apart from any concerns about scheme or Golden listening to a PSU offer.

I render your thesis invalid, it does not fit in with the "F Golden" agenda

Lulz at you slurpers. The kid's step-dad is eskimo brothers with Hurlie Brown, but yeah Gorlden's gotta overcome Genron who's known the kid less than a year.
Something that hasnt been brought up that much in all of this. Valentine just transferred this summer. If Genron is that good, well **** gotta give vredit where credit is due.....

Advertisement
Back