Travonte Valentine Names Miami Leader

Keef 2.0 with bad grades I know people want to believe Valentine but trust me dont do it

I mean he has to pick one college....Us or FSU the way I see it. Ill wait till he commits tho in Nov to a school
Valentine has already decommitted from two schools, you would trust a November commitment? He has also admitted his grades are terrible so even if he were to sign to Miami you will have to hope and pray that he gets in.

If shows that he matures through summer I would believe he can fix his problems. Yeah I would trust the November commitment to be honest 3rd times a charm. I don't think you understand how bad I want to get a DT that doesn't get ****in pushed back when we play a good oline
I understand how bad Miami needs multiple DT's. I am just telling you this is not the kid to get your hopes up on. For him to admit his grades are bad and for Florida to not be pushing for him they have to be awful. Hopefully he does well in school this semester and the summer so he at least has a chance of qualifying. Plus the kid will say anything in an interview

Last edited:
Advertisement
More comical than this dude's use of the word "predicament" is the CaneInsider author who still can't spell the name of our running backs coach.

That being said, please let this guy come to the U.

Gotdammit it's possibly to see this as good news without getting ahead of ourselves. ****.

Advertisement
More comical than this dude's use of the word "predicament" is the CaneInsider author who still can't spell the name of our running backs coach.

That being said, please let this guy come to the U.

True, but our recruiting guy doesnt know what South Florida is. That is more comical.

I agree that Valentine has been Keef Bryant ish so far, but i also think he's learned and at least has a date set so i can only imagine he will stick with it. Great thing about this is the fact that Hurlie Brown has a relationship with his step dad that goes back a long time so now i can see how we became the leader. Grades are a issue but think of this KC has i believe a 4.1 gpa so you can't tell me for example he won't at least try to help or other recruits, unless that's a violation somehow UM will be on him about the classroom

lol WTF?

What you think that McDermott is gonna tutor Valentine?

I can tell you right now that McDermott def won't try to help other recruits bring their grades up.

How long have you been following recruiting? B/c this does not happen anywhere.

IMO we should keep recruiting the **** outta Valentine along with Clark, Holley and about 5-7 of the TOP 10 JUCO DTs, and if Valentine doesn't make grades then we are in the drivers seat to land the #1 Prep school DT next year.

I would like to see us take at least 3 if not 4 DTs in this class.
I would love to land Clark and Valentine(if he makes grades) and/or Holley and 1-2 Top JUCO DTs

Im with JHallCanes on this. Sorry Travonte. Like JayZ says, "We dont believe you, you need more people!" This guy will change his mind 5 more times after he commits and still probably wont end up here. I will gladly eat crow if im wrong.

(Disclaimer: Hurlie has been kickin a$$ lately, so I feel a little guilty countin him out right about now..)

Advertisement
Im with JHallCanes on this. Sorry Travonte. Like JayZ says, "We dont believe you, you need more people!" This guy will change his mind 5 more times after he commits and still probably wont end up here. I will gladly eat crow if im wrong.

(Disclaimer: Hurlie has been kickin a$$ lately, so I feel a little guilty countin him out right about now..)

Yeah I am definitely not counting us out here. We've got some things working in our favor.

That said, people that get worked up over what this kid says are the same ones that were getting emotional over Keef Bryants tweets.

Is there a limit on how many tutors we can hire for him?
56.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back