Travonte Valentine Names Miami Leader

Advertisement
Quay Bain and Keef Bryant killed me with these statements last year, hope we can actually lock him up. Him speaking to Hurlie and Jethro is something I like. Hurlie has been killing the recruiting game since he got here. Straight beast true miami hurricane

Last edited by a moderator:
WANT.

WON'T BE EXCITED ABOUT NUN THESE **** DT'S THOUGH, YOU BEST ABIDE, THESE DT'S BE CRAZY.

Advertisement
Palm Bay (Fla.) Bayside High School DL Travonte Valentine (6’3/285) received his first offer from the University of Miami. Even though he has been committed before to two different schools, Miami is in front now.

“The U is in front now,” Valentine said.

Valentine is very family oriented, and he got that sense of family the last time he was on Miami’s campus.

“As soon as you step on that campus, it’s nothing but love, they show that you are a part of this family… It felt that the more I was on campus the more I can picture myself in this predicament.”

The 2014 stand out defensive lineman has de-committed twice already, and wants to make sure that the next time he commits it will be his final decision.

“When I commit it will probably be between September and November, and that would be my last commitment,” Valentine said.

Valentine’s birthday is Nov. 15th, and he wants to make sure he has a decision by that date.

Miami’s running backs coach Hurley Brown has a relationship with Valentines step father prior to Miami’s recruitment of him.

“My step dad knows coach Hurley Brown, they played together, they grew up together.”

He spoke with coach Brown earlier today, and he liked what they had to say.

“They just told me that we have a game plan for you, we need you, and you would start right away.”

The talented playmaker also plans to attend one of Al Golden’s camps this summer to get a better feel for how they would use him on their defense.

He has a top three of Miami, FSU, & Tennessee

per caneinsider

Lulz. And they say the kid has grade problems?

I agree that Valentine has been Keef Bryant ish so far, but i also think he's learned and at least has a date set so i can only imagine he will stick with it. Great thing about this is the fact that Hurlie Brown has a relationship with his step dad that goes back a long time so now i can see how we became the leader. Grades are a issue but think of this KC has i believe a 4.1 gpa so you can't tell me for example he won't at least try to help or other recruits, unless that's a violation somehow UM will be on him about the classroom

“As soon as you step on that campus, it’s nothing but love, they show that you are a part of this family… It felt that the more I was on campus the more I can picture myself in this predicament.”

Wow....truly wow.

****, beat me to it.

Cot dammit I don't care if ol boy uses words incorrectly.

Get me a couple of beasts DTs, the crazier the better

Advertisement
Bottom line: I will not listen to a single word this kid says until he is in uniform. Keef with bad grades.

Advertisement
Keef 2.0 with bad grades I know people want to believe Valentine but trust me dont do it

I mean he has to pick one college....Us or FSU the way I see it. Ill wait till he commits tho in Nov to a school
Valentine has already decommitted from two schools, you would trust a November commitment? He has also admitted his grades are terrible so even if he were to sign to Miami you will have to hope and pray that he gets in.

Advertisement
Keef 2.0 with bad grades I know people want to believe Valentine but trust me dont do it

I mean he has to pick one college....Us or FSU the way I see it. Ill wait till he commits tho in Nov to a school

He decided twice early so i can see why people call him a troll, but if he waits till November like he says then I will at least try and believe he's learned from the past.

Valentine has already decommitted from two schools, you would trust a November commitment? He has also admitted his grades are terrible so even if he were to sign to Miami you will have to hope and pray that he gets in.

If shows that he matures through summer I would believe he can fix his problems. Yeah I would trust the November commitment to be honest 3rd times a charm. I don't think you understand how bad I want to get a DT that doesn't get ****** pushed back when we play a good oline

I'm encouraged by the article. I like the fact that Hurley and step-dad go back. FWIW. Signing day is a long way off.

43.gif

Advertisement
Back