Travonte Valentine interview 1-16-2014

His forte on the field is music to the ears: "Messin' up that whole middle.'' Land this dude and it might silence jokes about Al's defensive scheme.

Advertisement
Everyone needs to be praying because it's going to take a miracle to get TV at The U.....

Sounds like we want have to hear " I'll make my decision on the quality of education offered by schools recruiting me" Is he smart enough to get admitted to Miami?

Chill, dont bash this kid man.... Stop whit that "is he smart enough to get admitted to Miami".... dont act like you are superior to anyone... And plus its lame to talk bad about a 17 year old kid....

Advertisement
I know a lot of dudes on here feel. A QB that won't even play for a year at least. Is the most important recruit, but judging from our defense getting shredded like a Julienne salad. I would think getting this man back in your good graces. Would be priority number one.

Cane in the end, he and his family loves UM and I think that he wants to make the right decision for himself and not regret it like his past committments

"Nation signing day, whatever happens happens." Right after he makes a comment about LSU putting players in the league. Fuggin great...

Advertisement
"Nation signing day, whatever happens happens." Right after he makes a comment about LSU putting players in the league. Fuggin great...

He's been saying that since day one just like every recruit on defense when talking about them. Let the kid take his ovs and then we'll see

I think it's a stretch to say it'll require a "miracle" for him to re-commit. Hyperbole.

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 10s
Just spoke with Travonte Valentine, who said he plans on going to UM today to see Al Golden. Has an OV on Jan. 31. #Canes

He's been saying that since day one just like every recruit on defense when talking about them. Let the kid take his ovs and then we'll see
Yeah all the recruits talk about LSU putting defensive players in the league, but its usually not followed up by a National Signing day comment when LSU is one of the last two theyre looking at, at this point. His body language after those comments was like knew something that all of us dont. That all points LSU imo.

/Get 'um Al

Advertisement

Yeah all the recruits talk about LSU putting defensive players in the league, but its usually not followed up by a National Signing day comment when LSU is one of the last two theyre looking at, at this point. His body language after those comments was like knew something that all of us dont. That all points LSU imo.

/Get 'um Al

Body language and the form of words he uses in a sentence? Ok if you can think like that but TV seeing Golden today is big!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back