Travonte Valentine interview 1-16-2014

Advertisement
"I love triple teams, I like when three people on me. I smack em off and I get tackles".... Straight ANIMAL!!!

The kid has been telling everyone the first thing that pops in his head all process. Three commitments, random stuff like Kentucky being in his Top 3 one day and then Texas the next, etc. Mom likes the Canes, Tunsil likes the Canes, was committed to us the longest and might still be if not for Al's bull****...will all come down to the in home and the OV. If he makes it, I feel good about him.

Advertisement
Nothing to see here aint comin... I will start it off I like Courtel jenkins anyway...With him and Moten WE are set ...besides we have COrey King and Earl Moore coming back, this hurts but we will be fine at DT

Advertisement
The kid clearly hates traveling, Loves wearing Big Vince's #75, UM has the last Official Visit & Momma wants her young hatchling to stay close to the nest......

CANE......

February 5th, 2014

Advertisement
Nothing to see here aint comin... I will start it off I like Courtel jenkins anyway...With him and Moten WE are set ...besides we have COrey King and Earl Moore coming back, this hurts but we will be fine at DT

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER have enough DT's. Want this kid badly. He is a pure NT and loves it. If we are stuck with this 3-4 then it must have a Big Daddy in the middle. TV needs to realize he can't be Big Daddy if he is a kiddy cat, he must be a Cane to be a Cane. I like Jenkins a lot, but I want this beast in the middle making center pee on himself every time he snaps the ball. He does need to get on whatever Sonny is doing to make those forearms Sonny size.

Sounds like we want have to hear " I'll make my decision on the quality of education offered by schools recruiting me" Is he smart enough to get admitted to Miami?

Advertisement
As long as The Franchise doesn't come out and say that Valentine is a lock to Miami I will be optimistic that he will end up as a Cane.

It's going to be an harrrrddd battle with LSU the fact that all there d line usually go 1-4 round and he can play immediately there. It's scary. He's idle is wilfork so sounds like he wants to follow in this footsteps. But if lsu guarantee anything. He may be gone.

Advertisement
Back