Travonte Valentine Dismissed from LSU

Advertisement
Didn't Bostwick try to transfer back here after his disaster exp at UF?

Amazing how some of these names that pop up that were "cant miss" prospects are just farts in the wind now.

Mullins is a guy who is going to be some Pop Warner coach in Goulds or some personal fitness trainer in 4 years and talk about how the biggest mistake he ever made was leaving UM and listening to the people around him ala' Willie Williams.
Mullins definitely ain’t gonna be a fitness trainer

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 2m2 minutes ago
#LSU has dismissed NG Travonte Valentine.. talented huge athlete who has been plagued by maturity/discipline issues.

LOL
To be dismissed from LSU you have to be a major fūckūp. I mean world-class, all-universe fūckūp. You can get away with a lot of LSU. So I imagine this guy just kept ******** up, and ******** up, and then ******** up some more.

You did it OCD , yes WOW this is proof of Chinese drywall overdose inhalation.

You’v been pushing this Chinese drywall sickness narrative for so long on those illness.

You did it OCD , we can stop 🛑 showing your perseverance and dedication to this cause .

GOCANES joins you OCD in keep thy topic of Chinese drywall syndrome in the for front.

OCD you are a crusader this is your quest as you and search for your cure and other unknown symptoms you have discovered .

GOCANES

Beetlejuice should have zero influence after this disaster. Sadly, I'm sure that jackass will pray on some other poor fool. Drummond is a true piece of ****. Never understood why Pete backed him up.

Go Canes!

Agents have something in common.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back