Travon Walker 5*

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of top DT in the nation...With Bama, GA, and Clemson out in front UM is obv a longshot. But Simpson making the rounds.

Advertisement
Gotta think Baga and Dawg$ are waaaaayy out front in thi$ one. Clem$on probably in it a bit too, then everyone else.
I know. $trange that we offer at thi$ point when we all know that the$e local $EC $chools are way out in front already.

A 5star oos DT with the 3 largest bag droppers already in pursuit for the past year.
I guess it’s like the hot girl at the bar, you don’t know until you try.
DT is another type of recruiting animal.
But this is the type of kid we should have been On 2 years ago.

A 5star oos DT with the 3 largest bag droppers already in pursuit for the past year.
I guess it’s like the hot girl at the bar, you don’t know until you try.
DT is another type of recruiting animal.
But this is the type of kid we should have been On 2 years ago.

What happened to our d-line corch or 2 years ago?

Advertisement
I know. $trange that we offer at thi$ point when we all know that the$e local $EC $chools are way out in front already.
Come on now!!! WTF cares if they’re out in front. We still got a season coming up to impress the Croots!

Advertisement
I think we are starting to try and make it a little more difficult for these SEC powers who think they can hold down their own local guys at will and poach ours.

They put a lot of resources against us down here. This could make them possibly spend more resources and time locally keeping their recruiting "locks" just that. Means less time and resources down here.

Make em sweat, dont always play defense. I kind of like what we are doing, now. Let them know we are coming

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back