Travon Walker 5*

Advertisement
I know. $trange that we offer at thi$ point when we all know that the$e local $EC $chools are way out in front already.

I have no issue with Simpson offering anybody up there. We almost snagged kevin harris until bama said no. GA has been good to us lately we gotta keep that going.

Advertisement
This was a comment in the Dawg article about him from his twitter page. Talk about irony, UGA fans being upset about getting outbid in the bag game.

Then how does Alabama get all that great high school talent every year, year after year? I don't think the competition is the problem else these kids wouldn't be considering Ohio State, Alabama or Clemson. Nah, I think it's as simple as a lot of Georgia high school kids have no loyalty to the state schools and will go to the highest bidder. Most often Auburn, Tennesse and Clemson. You would be suprised to know that Alabama gets very few kids from Georgia. Owen has already cashed his check. No flipping him, so I'd just as soon have Kirby wash his hands of him. My high school team will play against Travon this year. Guess I'll get to see what all the fuss is about. Would be a great get if the Dawgs land this kid. I'd like to give Kirby a bit of advice. Curtis Fann. Don't let this kid get out of the state.

Last edited:
This was a comment in the Dawg article about him from his twitter page Talk about irony, fans getting upset about getting outbid in the bag game.

Then how does Alabama get all that great high school talent every year, year after year? I don't think the competition is the problem else these kids wouldn't be considering Ohio State, Alabama or Clemson. Nah, I think it's as simple as a lot of Georgia high school kids have no loyalty to the state schools and will go to the highest bidder. Most often Auburn, Tennesse and Clemson. You would be suprised to know that Alabama gets very few kids from Georgia. Owen has already cashed his check. No flipping him, so I'd just as soon have Kirby wash his hands of him. My high school team will play against Travon this year. Guess I'll get to see what all the fuss is about. Would be a great get if the Dawgs land this kid. I'd like to give Kirby a bit of advice. Curtis Fann. Don't let this kid get out of the state.

Someone should tell the staff about Curtis fann while were out looking for something to poach from Georgia lmao

Make their fans go crazy like they make ours go bananas lol

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t shoot.

If we can pull off UM being Georgia South with our Fla focus this place will be scary. Def offset the divas that are more concerned with “making aMERICA great again” instead of the crib.

Exactly MAB. Everyone is so afraid of the bags and the $EC boogie man. We have a former $EC coach and F$U coach. We can't just sit back idly and watch Bama and Auburn and whoever else just come through and get whatever...put your hat in the ring, and swing for the fences. Great season and who knows what happens. Crappin on L$U in front of the nation and who knows what happens.

Let's be honest for a minute, yes bags play a part, but Bama has been on a helluva run, not just on the field, but getting their players paid at the next level. O$U is the same way. We start winning on the field, and getting our players paid like back in the day, and we won't have to fear the boogie man. In the meantime, we gotta make these schools sweat and know we're coming for the blue chippers, too. And F_ck Josh Jobe. I don't know why, but I felt like saying that and it's completely on and off topic. lol.

Exactly MAB. Everyone is so afraid of the bags and the $EC boogie man. We have a former $EC coach and F$U coach. We can't just sit back idly and watch Bama and Auburn and whoever else just come through and get whatever...put your hat in the ring, and swing for the fences. Great season and who knows what happens. Crappin on L$U in front of the nation and who knows what happens.

Let's be honest for a minute, yes bags play a part, but Bama has been on a helluva run, not just on the field, but getting their players paid at the next level. O$U is the same way. We start winning on the field, and getting our players paid like back in the day, and we won't have to fear the boogie man. In the meantime, we gotta make these schools sweat and know we're coming for the blue chippers, too. And F_ck Josh Jobe. I don't know why, but I felt like saying that and it's completely on and off topic. lol.

Lmao.

And Facts MAB. All facts.

Advertisement
This was a comment in the Dawg article about him from his twitter page. Talk about irony, UGA fans being upset about getting outbid in the bag game.

LOL on another Georgia site they were discussing Jermaine Burton - saw the decommit tweet and the comment was they were on him. No surprise there. Probably same with Manuel.

I think we are starting to try and make it a little more difficult for these SEC powers who think they can hold down their own local guys at will and poach ours.

They put a lot of resources against us down here. This could make them possibly spend more resources and time locally keeping their recruiting "locks" just that. Means less time and resources down here.

Make em sweat, dont always play defense. I kind of like what we are doing, now. Let them know we are coming

And maybe a little notice about Leonard Manuel and Jermaine Burton.....

Advertisement
Man probably already pushing a camero or challenger. But in all seriousness worth a shoot to make Georgia and Alabama sweat for this one.
Are real targets at Dt still Daxon, Davis, Ingraham, and sorrels. Noo hunter

Advertisement
Glad to see that we're (finally) offering plenty of players from GA.

As others have mentioned, you can't win the race if you're not even in the race.

Looking forward to seeing who we land from GA in this class.

Advertisement
Back