Travis Williams Officially Gone!

Advertisement
Wow, i I wouldn't ever hire someone like that. Pulling that once is one thing but 4 jobs in basically a month is a ******* joke.

its coaching. you cant compare the nature of change to your real life. south carolina hired a new O staff and then lost it to auburn

Not true. Plenty of coach (and other personal services) contracts do not contain a buy-out. That's probably an atypical term for anyone other than a head coach (or coordinator at major institutions). Severance is a different concept from buyout.
I just meant coaches. But as the edit says... it was a guess

Advertisement
I'd hope you're right, but if DC at UCF pays more than LB coach at UM is the only factor I'm thinking.
It doesn't have to pay more. That's just it. Whatever they offer, just offer a lot more. Simple. Put up or shut up if you want to play big boy football. UCF should never ever be able to engage in a bidding war with an ACC team that shares the type of loot we do.

It doesn't have to pay more. That's just it. Whatever they offer, just offer a lot more. Simple. Put up or shut up if you want to play big boy football. UCF should never ever be able to engage in a bidding war with an ACC team that shares the type of loot we do.
I would hope that we'd be paying more to begin with so this wouldn't be an issue.

The only concern we should have is that he might want to pull a Lashlee and go from a P5 position coach to a G5 coordinator just so he could do things his way.

Randy Shannon to Remain UCF Defensive Coordinator in 2021​

T-WILL IS OUR LB coach AND IS STAYING at UM 👍🏾
12F55266-DF34-4533-A30A-BBD4C5A0A75A.jpeg
C7BBCACA-31D3-424F-BFDC-B983DEE80037.jpeg
A6B41377-0779-42EA-8C83-01A25A950419.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Chise here trying to bankrupt an entire university. Where does it stop? With the medical school becoming insolvent because Lashlee has a good season next year and wants 500k more to stay? Slippery slope, my friends. Next thing you know we wake up broke, with no country and married to animals.

Advertisement
That would be great if they keep him, but the article you posted was irrelevant. Assistant coaches get released all the time when new head coaches come in.
It’s real simple man , its no confusion UCF will have to pay out Randy Shannan’s contract and T-WILL contract with Miami... also the source
I have ....lol...ok ...an again I know the truth we will see...

Last edited:
It’s real simple man , its no confusion UCF will have to pay out Randy Shanna’s contract and T-WILL contract with Miami... also the source
I have ....lol...ok ...an again I know the truth we will see...
Correct on all points. And many schools outside the SEC don’t like paying coaches not to coach, and in turn, tend to keep those coaches on staff because most schools outside the SEC have actual budgets for coaches salaries.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back