Travis vs ACC QB’s

What’s the word that means less than serviceable?

Maybe one of you talented wordsmiths can help me out.

That’s the word I’m looking for to describe Jordan Travis.

Sedulous?

But seriously, allow me to quote John Bender to describe Jordan Travis:

1647447090533.png

Advertisement
I have a bet with Nole friend of mine after watching this. For the game and the year, I got TVD passing yards vs. Jordan Travis passing AND rushing yards. TVD is going to beat that easily. Easy money.
Gotta be realistic when you making bets. TVD outgained JT this year, but not if you combine JT's rushing and passing.

Head to head... in the Miami vs FSU game.

Uh, okay, that wasn't clear. Having said that, he said for the game and for the year. The year is a slam-dunk. The game is a bit more challenging because Miami could get a big lead and run a lot.

I would also point out that until that last UM defensive collapse, TVD had clearly outgained Travis. That little punk F$U QB picked up over 80 yards on 2 plays because our defense was horrid, not because it was a 60-minute battle of QB performances.

Advertisement
Uh, okay, that wasn't clear. Having said that, he said for the game and for the year. The year is a slam-dunk. The game is a bit more challenging because Miami could get a big lead and run a lot.

I would also point out that until that last UM defensive collapse, TVD had clearly outgained Travis. That little punk F$U QB picked up over 80 yards on 2 plays because our defense was horrid, not because it was a 60-minute battle of QB performances.

I'm not saying it's a bad bet to make, but for jw to say its an "easy bet" would be nothing short of saying "No way Miami loses to an FSU team that couldn't even beat JState". Anything can happen in a rivalry game, but to say someone will have more passing yards than the opposing QB's all purpose yards is a bold bet. Could be a mute point anyways, as JT isn't even penciled in as the FSU starter. They'll be having a QB competition.

I'm not saying it's a bad bet to make, but for jw to say its an "easy bet" would be nothing short of saying "No way Miami loses to an FSU team that couldn't even beat JState". Anything can happen in a rivalry game, but to say someone will have more passing yards than the opposing QB's all purpose yards is a bold bet. Could be a mute point anyways, as JT isn't even penciled in as the FSU starter. They'll be having a QB competition.

Fair enough. I just can't see a single F$U game this year being "a battle of QBs", where Jordan Travis somehow manages to match the QB heroics of the opposing QB. We saw that multiple times in the NFL playoffs, but Jordan Travis just suuuuuuucks as a QB. He might put up some stats, but it's not because he is some great QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back