Travis vs ACC QB’s

Advertisement
Its a slow week. I saw a snippet of an FSU podcast on Twitter discussing how Travis is better then TVD. I looked up the podcasts and found this gem. The guy Andres seems to call it straight but the other guy is a tool. Your thoughts.

img_6_1647000827576.jpg

Advertisement
Listened to 2 minutes. I can’t take guys serious that don’t know what’s going on CFB. LSU has Jayden Daniels and Myles Brennan both of which are better than Jordan Travis. This is a clown show. Danny Miaz terrible defense really got these dudes gassed up smh

Advertisement
Im not into bashing players but Jordan Travis:6fps6:.His best game was against Miami which imo helped get rid of the mayor's son.

Advertisement
Listened to 2 minutes. I can’t take guys serious that don’t know what’s going on CFB. LSU has Jayden Daniels and Myles Brennan both of which are better than Jordan Travis. This is a clown show. Danny Miaz terrible defense really got these dudes gassed up smh

So those buffoons set up a whole discussion of "Jordan Travis against every other quarterback", and they don't even know who the quarterbacks are at the first few schools.

Morons.

watched it stopped after he was listed as better than Malik Cunningham. Jordan Travis transferred because he couldnt play over Malik Cunningham.

Whats with these dudes lovefest of Jordan Travis?. Is it they really have had no real talent at qb in so long that they are convincing themselves he is good..other than running dude is below avg at everything

Advertisement
1. Tyler Van Dyke
2. Brennan Armstrong
3. Sam Hartman
4. Kedon Slovis
5. Devin Leary
6. Malik Cunningham
7. Grant Wells
8. Sam Jurkovec
9. DJ Ukulele
10. Drake Maye

I’d take TF Cade Klubnik over him, I’d even take Jeff Sims over Jordan Travis.
I agree with most everything you post on here. But Leary is a baller. Way more deserving than 5th on this list.

Advertisement
Back