Travis Scott Fanatics

Xio

ヴォイド
New Travis Scott x Fanatics Collab. We were apparently one of the schools chosen. Some heat in there but a lil pricey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Advertisement
Just a FYI:

Miami’s collab w/ Adidas’ FOG lent us 3 items:
-Hoodie
-Mint Green Shoes
-Jersey

Travis Scott’s collab has already produced more in a shorter period of time. Also, yes the price point is high for the avg. consumer, but not the hype beast. By comparison, if u look up Fear Of God Miami Hoodie, u will see it reselling at $396. Now I believe @TheOriginalCane purchased one at retail, so I would be interested to see how much that was, b/c all of Adidas’ FOG hoodies are at around that same price, retail.

Just wanted to provide perspective, but I agree w/ the overall assessment. I’m not a hype beast so I won’t be purchasing.

I'm going to have to consult with my personal stylist to make sure I rock HRS with nothing but pure 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 fits.

Did I say that right?

Just a FYI:

Miami’s collab w/ Adidas’ FOG lent us 3 items:
-Hoodie
-Mint Green Shoes
-Jersey

Travis Scott’s collab has already produced more in a shorter period of time. Also, yes the price point is high for the avg. consumer, but not the hype beast. By comparison, if u look up Fear Of God Miami Hoodie, u will see it reselling at $396. Now I believe @TheOriginalCane purchased one at retail, so I would be interested to see how much that was, b/c all of Adidas’ FOG hoodies are at around that same price, retail.

Just wanted to provide perspective, but I agree w/ the overall assessment. I’m not a hype beast so I won’t be purchasing.
If I wear a hoodie, how much cooler will it make me?

Granted I'm pretty gosh darn cool now, so that hoodie better be made out of some sort of cotton/rayon blend or something to elevate my style game.

Advertisement
If I wear a hoodie, how much cooler will it make me?

Granted I'm pretty gosh darn cool now, so that hoodie better be made out of some sort of cotton/rayon blend or something to elevate my style game.

A hoodie is only as cool as the person rocking it. I’m not really a clothes guy, I’m a sneaker head. I wear a ton of suits, sports coats, trench coats etc for business purposes, but my jeans, T’s, hoodies, sweaters, etc. I’m getting them on the low fa sho. However, b/c my feet stay w/ heat, including dress shoes, it makes a $10 t-shirt from Walmart look like it’s $90.

I refuse to buy overpriced clothes b/c after a couple of washes or dry cleaning it looks dim. Plus we all go through likes & dislikes and those jawns get sent out to the Goodwill etc. Give me shoes & hats & I’ll make anything look good.

Advertisement
Shorts are decent. Not a big fan of any of the other items. Especially at those prices...yikes

Shorts are decent. Not a big fan of any of the other items. Especially at those prices...yikes
Like others have said usually Travis Scott stuff resells for quite a lot on the aftermarket, couple that with a solid season and you could turn quite a profit.

A hoodie is only as cool as the person rocking it. I’m not really a clothes guy, I’m a sneaker head. I wear a ton of suits, sports coats, trench coats etc for business purposes, but my jeans, T’s, hoodies, sweaters, etc. I’m getting them on the low fa sho. However, b/c my feet stay w/ heat, including dress shoes, it makes a $10 t-shirt from Walmart look like it’s $90.

I refuse to buy overpriced clothes b/c after a couple of washes or dry cleaning it looks dim. Plus we all go through likes & dislikes and those jawns get sent out to the Goodwill etc. Give me shoes & hats & I’ll make anything look good.
Bruh you gotta agree that a fire hoody and sweatpant combination makes the heat on your feet pop even more

Advertisement
Back