Travis Scott Fanatics

I'm no fan of Travis Scott. I just watched him on SNL this weekend, and his music is terrible. He sounds like Auto-Tony making a pizza order on a Stern Show phony phone call. The rap game has truly gone backwards from the days when PE and NWA and Ice-T were actually writing important lyrics and spitting them in a compelling and powerful way.

Having said that, I'm fine with streetwear fashion concepts. I'm not a hypebeast, I'm not looking to resell. I liked the simplicity and quality of Fear of God, though I didn't like the colors or price as much. And I'm fine with the Cactus Jack stuff being different; I like having stuff that is not just "the same" as anything you can buy in the UM Bookstore. But I'm not sure that the Cactus Jack stuff was much different from what Dyme Lyfe does for half the price.

The only Cactus Jack item that actually appealed to me was the hat. Everything else was not that impressive, though I'm sure that the younger crowd may feel differently.
its way overpriced tbh. I hope berrios can get palm tree crew to get involved with some UM stuff the way Duvin does for heat and fins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back