Travis Rudolph update

Advertisement
Has ***** even qualified yet?

Agreed, Lauderdaleballer. That was a lame a$$ comment to make about a kids child and should be deleted.

I got a bad feeling about Rudolph. I just have this hunch that as soon as FNLs is over I am going to login to this board and read a thread saying, "Travis Rudolph commits to UF". I hope im wrong.

Wouldn't shock me. How often does a kid recommit to a school he already decommitted from? History says he likely isn't coming here.

Reuben foster, the kid from miami beach lewis comes to mind, they happen a lot, some kids realize they made a mistake and come back, but im not expecting him to come back, i really hope im wrong

Agreed, Lauderdaleballer. That was a lame a$$ comment to make about a kids child and should be deleted.

I got a bad feeling about Rudolph. I just have this hunch that as soon as FNLs is over I am going to login to this board and read a thread saying, "Travis Rudolph commits to UF". I hope im wrong.

Not good odds of getting a kid back once he bails. We do have factors in our favor here but I don't expect him to be a Cane.

Advertisement

Not good odds of getting a kid back once he bails. We do have factors in our favor here but I don't expect him to be a Cane.
I got a feeling he leaves the state. He had Miami and UF high when they were showing the most interest and he had never been anywhere else. Then his recruitment explodes and Walsh starts taking him all over the south. If he holds to this All star game commitment it does no bode well for the in state programs

Last edited:
Advertisement
Only SEC school I don't sweat losing kids to is Vandy. **** of a school. That said, if we somehow get Dixon and or Rudolph, ill be ecstatic like Mike Tyson.

Only SEC school I don't sweat losing kids to is Vandy. **** of a school. That said, if we somehow get Dixon and or Rudolph, ill be ecstatic like Mike Tyson.

That's the only school in the SEC. The rest are just plantations or trailer parks with stadiums.

That's the only school in the SEC. The rest are just plantations or trailer parks with stadiums.

That not nice. NC and Duke are good schools. Wait, that's ACC. Well, UVa is **** of a, ooops that's ACC. Certainly UM is good, oh my another ACC. Well, there no denying that GaTec is a great, oh crap another ACC school. Hum, two thing become clear. First, the ACC needs more crappy schools and second doesn't FSU belong in the SEC with its sister school UF and their the job criminal perk training programs.

Advertisement
Back