Travis Rudolph update

D

deleted3746

-Talking to his parents about the travel, but wants to visit Florida St. in July
-Wants to meet the coaches, see the campus, and hangout with the players
-Rudolph is good friends with ***** Bryant and they keep in touch
-***** tells him Trailerhassee is the place to be, so he wants to see it for himself
-Rudolph has no favorites
-Says he talks to Tennessee, Florida, Florida St., Auburn, Georgia, Alabama, Miami, and NC St.
-Says he'll decide at the Under Armour game
-Says he will take all 5 of his OVs
-Says he will narrow his list to a top 5 in late July
-Says it is hard to eliminate teams
-Says playing time and location are not important
-Says where he feels most comfortable and what school fits him best on and off the field is what is important
-Chris Nee on the Noles 247 site says Florida St. is trying to make a move with Rudolph, Darrell Langham, Ermon Lane, and Johnnie Dixon
-Nee says Florida is considered Rudolph's leader right now

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Article/Former-UM-commit-Travis-Rudolph-talks-recruiting-136465

-In June, Rudolph visited Auburn, Alabama, Vanderbilt, and Georgia
-On Auburn: good program that will bounce back, liked the campus
-On Alabama: liked the facilites and talking with Saban, says Saban thinks highly of him and that means a lot
-On Georgia: been showing a lot of attention, connected with the coaches, campus is nice
-On Vanderbilt: has a great connection with the coaches, they show a lot of love, the program is on the rise, offer a great education
-Says Miami is still in the mix
-Says Miami has never been off his list
-Says he has always liked Miami
-Says he talks to Miami coaches often and they still have a good relationship
-Keeping his options open
-Will attend FNL at Florida in July
-Florida is showing a lot of interest

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/WR-Travis-Rudolph-Has-Had-A-Busy-Summer-136481

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
-Talking to his parents about the travel, but wants to visit Florida St. in July
-Wants to meet the coaches, see the campus, and hangout with the players
-Rudolph is good friends with ***** Bryant and they keep in touch
-***** tells him Trailerhassee is the place to be, so he wants to see it for himself
-Rudolph has no favorites
-Says he talks to Tennessee, Florida, Florida St., Auburn, Georgia, Alabama, Miami, and NC St.
-Says he'll decide at the Under Armour game
-Says he will take all 5 of his OVs
-Says he will narrow his list to a top 5 in late July
-Says it is hard to eliminate teams
-Says playing time and location are not important
-Says where he feels most comfortable and what school fits him best on and off the field is what is important
-Chris Nee on the Noles 247 site says Florida St. is trying to make a move with Rudolph, Darrell Langham, Ermon Lane, and Johnnie Dixon
-Nee says Florida is considered Rudolph's leader right now

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Article/Former-UM-commit-Travis-Rudolph-talks-recruiting-136465
******* awesome

To take 3/4 kids FSuck want, I would just love to see Dumbo's face and reaction on signing day.

not sure why everybody considers florida the leader for him? absent reports from a few months back, he's made it known he has no leader. and uf has been on tons of receiver prospects of late. rudolph is still near the top of uf's board but i don't think he has uf leading. auburn seems to be that team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1519488 said:
**** bryant and his ugly *** baby

Come on man... That's uncalled for... You shouldn't at like this over a recruit and to include his child is uncalled for... Come on we're cane fans not "a-holes"...

Advertisement
Agreed, Lauderdaleballer. That was a lame a$$ comment to make about a kids child and should be deleted.

I got a bad feeling about Rudolph. I just have this hunch that as soon as FNLs is over I am going to login to this board and read a thread saying, "Travis Rudolph commits to UF". I hope im wrong.

Agreed, Lauderdaleballer. That was a lame a$$ comment to make about a kids child and should be deleted.

I got a bad feeling about Rudolph. I just have this hunch that as soon as FNLs is over I am going to login to this board and read a thread saying, "Travis Rudolph commits to UF". I hope im wrong.

Wouldn't shock me. How often does a kid recommit to a school he already decommitted from? History says he likely isn't coming here.

Advertisement
I hate the swap scum more than nay other team, but it is better for them to steal recruits then FSU or Clemson. Bama will crush the scum every year and they will go nowhere. After September, we will only see them in a bowl, not the NC. If these kids want to go finish licking Bama's backside for four years, ok. The important thing is win ACC. Once we get near the top, those Cane TV ratings will drive us to the NC game. Football has gotten boring again and TV is praying for our return. Give them a reason and TV will veto the SEC and gets us in the big dance. Only they have the power. NCAA is SEC's boy toy.

Advertisement
Back