D

deleted3746

-Says he improved on his UA Combine testing
-Has taken UOVs to Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, and Vanderbilt this summer
-Was impressed on his Alabama trip
-Says he talks to Napier and ****obal on Facebook and Twitter probably everyday
-They tell him he can come in and play immediately
-Says meeting Saban was an overwhelming experience
-Says the visit to Vanderbilt was great, Franklin told him they have the best academics in the SEC and it is Harvard of the south basically
-Plans on visiting FSU, Taint, Clemson, and Tennessee this summer
-Says FSU is coming on strong
-Plans on going to FNL in July
-Florida is near the top of his list
-Says Florida is a favorite and also likes Taint, Tennessee, Clemson, FSU, Georgia, Alabama, and Vanderbilt
-Says Miami is still in the mix
-Talks to Coley, Carroll, and Jethro
-Says Miami tells him they will welcome him back at The U anytime he is ready

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/...-Cardinal-Newman-Fla-WR-Travis-Rudolph-137605

Advertisement
Yeah I don't expect him here, if he comes fine but if not so be it.

His Dad & Steve Walsh are the only way we can get him back. He decommitted for a reason, & we haven't had the best history with decommits considering us again

He's got his eyes on other suitors.

He won't end up at UM unless something crazy happens with his recruitment.

Advertisement
All these kids stating Alabama are just kidding themselves... Alabama has 10 spots left and they have hundreds wanting to go there. Good luck with that.

Not a good chance of getting back a kid that decommitted. Plus, his comments about Miami are just average. He has his sights set on another school.

If he doesnt wanna come here..Fine. Just dont go to UF for christs sake. If UF finds a way to pull a class of Cook, Lane, Rudolph, Lammons, QW, Clark, and Moten from down here. Spin it however you want. We failed again.

Advertisement
If he doesnt wanna come here..Fine. Just dont go to UF for christs sake. If UF finds a way to pull a class of Cook, Lane, Rudolph, Lammons, QW, Clark, and Moten from down here. Spin it however you want. We failed again.

I just threw up a little

The only chance we have with any of these kids is for them to get to the end of recruiting and they decide that they really don't want to travel far from home. The SEC is a dynamo. I've never seen anything like it. It will hopefully pass.

I haven't been optimistic about landing him since his decomittment and I still don't expect him here.

Advertisement
The only chance we have with any of these kids is for them to get to the end of recruiting and they decide that they really don't want to travel far from home. The SEC is a dynamo. I've never seen anything like it. It will hopefully pass.

I have, Miami 85-94 and 98-05

Advertisement
Bottom line is that we want Rudolph and Lane... Second, we are going to have a great offense for years to come. An offense that's very favorable to WR's! Now it's a matter of whether they want to stay local to play or go elsewhere...

Both would be Great Canes and get drafted very high...

Go Canes!

Add Dixon to your vomit inducing list. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled ALL those guys. Heck, throw in Yeargin.

Not often does a kid decommit then later come back and commit.

Not saying it never happens, but it's not likely.

For that reason I'm not thinking Rudolph in this class.

Dixon is a cane, I can say this with a fair amount of confidence from a good source, obviously pending the decision from COI, im not one to throw this out there to be the cool guy

Advertisement
Back