Travis Rudolph still considering Miami

He's thinking of UM until 4:00 kickoff at UA game..Then he gets to stick it to us.. All the hope and BS from these prima donnas has got to stop..You offer a guy he accepts or declines, so coaches can move on to more productive guys..

Advertisement
When Noel Devine went there, The folks that run the Game kept telling the Players to mention other schools in the process that it would bring larger viewing audiences and fans to see them perform...he said it was pushed over and over......

and after the last 7 or so years I am starting to believe it with some of these recruits...

4.png

Battery level don't lie.

Advertisement
Rudolph's been throwing up the Bama elephant trunk move with his cox at All Star practice. That's just part of the smoke screen like Cook did with the chomp before his fake announcement to fsu.

Advertisement
I'm just hoping he goes to the $EC. He's not coming here. If him and Lane go to Tally, then I'm not going to be happy.

Cane lock.

I'm hearing the same thing. Friend of mine is very close to Steve Walsh, and Steve's been putting in double time on this one. Travis's dad is also practically one of UM's top recruiters.

UM fans will be very happy when Travis announces.
franchise seeing that many of your posts these days are sarcastic i do not know if this is meant to be real or a joke. you have me all confused basically.

Advertisement
Cane lock.

I'm hearing the same thing. Friend of mine is very close to Steve Walsh, and Steve's been putting in double time on this one. Travis's dad is also practically one of UM's top recruiters.

UM fans will be very happy when Travis announces.
franchise seeing that many of your posts these days are sarcastic i do not know if this is meant to be real or a joke. you have me all confused basically.

Re-read the 50 previous posts --- if you find one that is not ******* around, i'd be impressed.

ComedyInsight.com

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back