Travis Rudolph still considering Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait... Cane lock.... Silent commitment.... Freudian slip "player to announce at all star game"... Pete's announcement with no news.... Hmmmm.

When the phrase "grew up a cane fan" comes from the mouth of a SF kid, it's time to laugh because it has become a joke

Advertisement
Why do some of you guys do this to yourselves? You did it with Dixon and now Rudolph.

He is NOT coming...move on!

Advertisement
Bama bound

Wasn't UM material.

Did we even recruit him? I'm not even sure he had an offer. God **** we suck a keeping south Florida talent.

Currently does NOT have a commitable offer. That will change when he commits to UM though.

Franchise you've been like 0-5 in the last month with commitments who you consider to be silent locks, I think we might have better luck if you don't offer an opinion.

Bama bound

Wasn't UM material.

Did we even recruit him? I'm not even sure he had an offer. God **** we suck a keeping south Florida talent.

Currently does NOT have a commitable offer. That will change when he commits to UM though.

Franchise you've been like 0-5 in the last month with commitments who you consider to be silent locks, I think we might have better luck if you don't offer an opinion.

I guess u don't recognize trolling when u see it

Advertisement
Wasn't UM material.

Lmao every college recruit in America doesn't "troll". Yes there's the occasional Dalvin Cook who does what he did over this weekend and past month; however, not every kid thinks like we do when we assume they're picking a different team.

Lmao every college recruit in America doesn't "troll". Yes there's the occasional Dalvin Cook who does what he did over this weekend and past month; however, not every kid thinks like we do when we assume they're picking a different team.

thats nice and everything but I was talkin about Franchize trolling, not Rudolph

He's going to Bama.. Don't care as long as it ain't FSU. It's a shame this kids parents want him at UM and his dad is big canes fan. And all because of a nametag that said CB lol..

thats nice and everything but I was talkin about Franchize trolling, not Rudolph

Oh haha my bad I thought you were on his side. Completely agree.

Advertisement
Back