Travis Rudolph decommits

Advertisement
I don't partake in the sour grapes behavior when losing a recruit. I wanted Matthew Thomas and I wanted Alex Collins. So, that should let you know how genuine I am when I say I am glad this ***** fart is no longer associated with the University of Miami.

Last edited:
He didn't even tell the coaches that he de-committed.

Not good. Oh well on to the next one.

Rudolph has strong ties to the 'Canes program, so they may not be out of it. A few of his family members played at UM and his high school head coach Steve Walsh led "The U" to a national championship.

He stated, "I talked it over with my family and I decided to de-commit publicly. I haven't talked to the coaches, but I don't want to be listed as a committed prospect anymore."

Advertisement
"Ugh....excuse me, betch - my name tag isn't even right."

Travis shows up to camps with an assistant carrying his Fendi bags and teacup poodle.

Saw this coming from a mile away.

No need to get upset about it. Happens all the time.

Turn our attention away from him and focus on somebody who wants to be a Cane.

Advertisement
I dont give a F$ck if he had family at the U. They should have got in his ear and told him to stop with the stupid Sh*t and jerking us around. He is not on our list anymore and he should stay off the list.

Saw this coming from a mile away.

No need to get upset about it. Happens all the time.

Turn our attention away from him and focus on somebody who wants to be a Cane.
Thank you the fact that everybody is getting all hyped over a good not great 16 year old wr in South Florida? Please we can get 10 different wrs and get the same production im focused on other guys when theres 11 months away till NSD

Advertisement
Must have finally received that UF offer she was looking for.

Good for her, but her public complaining is getting old already. What is she so butt-hurt about?

I hope this is the last post about Rudolph EVER. He's gone, he's 16 so every grown man on here shouldn't care about him till at least he starts his senior year of high school and we will still get 3 or 4 wrs as good if not better so good riddance and please no more talk of this guy

Advertisement
We all knew this was coming, so its about time it happened.

I'm sure the coaches were expecting him to do this too, but it was still a ***** move not to tell them first.

Advertisement
Back