Travis Homer

Homer was one of my favorite recruits recently. Super quiet committed and never heard anything bad. in my opinion was the best RB in Miami that year. He's just proving that, he just produces and it's nice to have a back who doesn't get caught from behind when he breaks free. I think he's going to have a great year this year and just build off what he started last year

Advertisement
I have always been a big fan of Homerun Homer during recruiting, his excellent special teams freshman year, and finally his breakthrough season. I wondered why he didn't get more carries when Yearby was still in the backfield. Maybe he needed to gain weight I suppose, but at the time I didn't think the staff was playing the "best" player.

Anyway, Homer could definitely use another guy to spell him at times. He seemed to lose a little bit of explosiveness as the season progressed last year. He will be in the league long enough to sign multiple contracts.

Advertisement
I've mentioned this before but he's one of the hardest working guys I've been around. Never takes a play off in practice even on special teams he'd running full speed down the field and trying to run people over. I think he has a long career ahead of him

Advertisement
Back