Travis Homer

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Very impressed with him today. My favorite "oh shlt, he can do that?" player of the day.

We all knew he was physically impressive from special teams last year, but I am half-erectly surprised at just how good of a back he might be. I've heard critiques on him running a little high, but his balance today was amazing. A few times he kept himself up by dropping a hand in the dirt and staying on his feet. His balance makes him hard as **** to get on the ground. Many of his runs were extended after contact because he'd pinball off defenders, and where a normal back would go down, kept his balance and kept churning. Tough runner, too. Finished every play as the anti-Staten Island Fairy the Pus Bus would've. I also liked his acceleration. Not sure on his top end speed but he got to it quickly. I think he'll continue to make defenders pay if they don't fully wrap up or are smaller because of his elusiveness and balance. Pair that with his skill to get back up to speed, and we've got a stew cookin.

Yes, it's Buffoon Cuckmen, but I am excited to have him spelling Walton with some violent runs. He showed today he's hard as **** to take down and he runs HARD. Very hyped for him this season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Probably my biggest takeaway of the day. ****, may be my only takeaway

You can see why they flirted with the idea of him at CB - fast and loves contact.

Advertisement
Agree best part of the day, well also nice to see Walton being Walton, nice one two punch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I slept on this kid, he can play. I wish we can see Burns who I think is a player to but he needs a fuqin iron man suit so he gets warnings of potential injuries when he gets hit

Advertisement
Guy is fast acceleration and has so much balance

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Him and Cager were my takeaways today.

Walton is gonna need help, and I think Homer is up to it. Kid looked good.

Favorite part was when he skipped out of a shoe string tackle, when defensive player was behind him. That's a field presence that practice, the weight room, etc. have no effect on. Football instincts.

Definitely fun to watch him. Walton too, obviously. One of the knocks on Mark was that he doesn't break enough tackles, but it seemed like he was running AT guys today just so that he could break out of their tackle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back