Travis Homer

Advertisement
What fumble did he recover? Richards recovered the fumble in the EZ, iirc, unless you're talking about a different one.

I would love to see him get rewarded for his special teams play with some carries. We know what we have with the other 3 backs, need to see of this kid can provide a spark.

Advertisement
Didn't I read rumors of him moving to CB? I love him at RB but that would be awesome to have a playmaker like Homer in our secondary. He's shown toughness and tackling abilities on ST

Homer is always first guy down field. he looks WAY faster than he did on his HS tape. looks like his body responded well to s & c.
still, he might play too fast. if the game slows down for him, he cna be a problem.

Advertisement
I'm tired of watch our RB's run TOWARDS defenders. Give this kid a couple carries already!

Walton took a toss in the 1st quarter on Saturday and literally ran right towards the defenders.

Exhibit A @ 16:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiybGDo9Wrw

There was another play where if he would have ran right, it would have been a huge gain. Instead, he basically right straight ahead directly into the defender. My 16 year old son looked at me and was like, "what was the RB thinking Dad?" All I could do was shake my head.

Advertisement
Back