Travis Homer

Recovered that fumbled. Has been balling all year on Special Teams.

Won't even get a look at primary KR or PR.

Tells you everything you need to know.

Advertisement
Recovered that fumbled. Has been balling all year on Special Teams.

Won't even get a look at primary KR or PR.

Tells you everything you need to know.

He's earned pt at rb, then again Lewis is still returning kicks. The staff isn't big on giving a look at other guys

Advertisement
I guess they're saving Homer for 2018

if Homer ain't playing then Homer isn't better than Yearby or Walton.

Rb is a position where talent stands out and makes an immediate impact.

Homer looks like a great athlete but there is a reason why Diaz is talking about him playing defense and I think he may be a better CB or Safety than Rb.

Why on earth are we unable to at least stack LEWIS and homer at return to give homer a chance to field it? Every team has kicked it to LEWIS every single ******* time cause they know he is not a threat and we do ******* nothing about it. Not a ******* thing. That's our coaching staff, retarded, low energy.

Homer looks like a great athlete but there is a reason why Diaz is talking about him playing defense and I think he may be a better CB or Safety than Rb.

Not true, a lot goes into being a RB my bet is that his pass protection isnt the best. From watching in earlier games he was way more explosive then the other 3

Advertisement

Not true, a lot goes into being a RB my bet is that his pass protection isnt the best. From watching in earlier games he was way more explosive then the other 3

Even if his pass pro was not ready he'd get a couple of carries if he was that type of runner.

Dude looks like a ferocious competitor with every opportunity he gets. I would love to see him picking up some carries, but I'm also glad he's not getting demoralized and worn down (like I'm sure Walton was after last season) getting hit in the backfield every other carry. This O Line would offer him no help. Here's hoping he attacks this offseason ready to whoop *** next year behind Donaldson.

Bull****. Homer is better than Gus. And Yearby is better than Walton.

That position has been mismanaged so badly imo.

Richt likes bigger backs, that's the reason he would end up at CB

Last edited:

Even if his pass pro was not ready he'd get a couple of carries if he was that type of runner.

Dalvin Cook's pass protection is still subpar (though light years better than it was).

You think Jumbo was ever gonna keep on the bench for that?

Advertisement

Dalvin Cook's pass protection is still subpar (though light years better than it was).

You just proved his point lol.

If Homer was anything in the same universe as a Dalvin Cook, he would be getting carries.

Homer needs to be returning kicks

The fact that every team kicks to Malcolm tells me all I need to know

I'd be interested in him getting a look at CB.

Advertisement
He needs to get on the field. He should have already been taking snaps on D in practice. The guys a baller and needs to see the field.

You just proved his point lol.

If Homer was anything in the same universe as a Dalvin Cook, he would be getting carries.

Doesn't prove his point at all. Some coaches are stubborn enough to cuff a world class athlete bc of a flaw in their game

A coach like Golden for example would hold Cook back for that very reason.

If they're going to switch him to defense wish they would just do it already. If not get the kid some carries down the stretch and see if he can breathe some life into the running game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back