Travis Homer

travis prob fumbled because he was a freshman who was trying to do too much. Dalvin Cook fumbles, that mean FSU should make him transfer to FAU? lol

No, FIU. Why would he transfer to FAU when Homer is going there? The level of stupid on here never ceases to amaze me.

same people that crapped all over yearby and predicted Trayone Gray was the next adrian peterson.
Real football coaches will accept a kid making a mistakes at full speed. he was overexcited but it will fix it.

Advertisement
Agreed. But I think we'll get there soon enough. I think Homer will give fits to opposing defenses in the future....

Homer is probably the most talented RB we have - he's the only RB on the squad that could be a difference maker....

Need to see more of him, but he's definitely got speed that our other backs don't have...

Ball security will be fixed with Brown - I think he'll be solid coaching the RBs (and helping out with the offense, too)...

Mark Walton gon' have some words bout that pimp

He do t have that break away speed but he looks faster and hits the holes fast. God how i wish we had someone who can really cause fear to a defense.

travis prob fumbled because he was a freshman who was trying to do too much. Dalvin Cook fumbles, that mean FSU should make him transfer to FAU? lol

No, FIU. Why would he transfer to FAU when Homer is going there? The level of stupid on here never ceases to amaze me.

same people that crapped all over yearby and predicted Trayone Gray was the next adrian peterson.
Real football coaches will accept a kid making a mistakes at full speed. he was overexcited but it will fix it.

:monkey-serious:

Advertisement
I like Homer's explosiveness. His first carry he hit the hole quickly. I had flashbacks of Portis and McGahee.

Dude looked like a murderer on ST. Kid is gonna be a baller. IDC about the fumble (helmet hit ball perfectly). First time I have been able to buy off season hype on the kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back