Travis Homer

Advertisement
just read how Brown said he may be our best ST player, can see him making a big impact there this year.

Advertisement
Homer is probably the most talented RB we have - he's the only RB on the squad that could be a difference maker....

Need to see more of him, but he's definitely got speed that our other backs don't have...

Ball security will be fixed with Brown - I think he'll be solid coaching the RBs (and helping out with the offense, too)...

Homer is probably the most talented RB we have - he's the only RB on the squad that could be a difference maker....

Need to see more of him, but he's definitely got speed that our other backs don't have...

Ball security will be fixed with Brown - I think he'll be solid coaching the RBs (and helping out with the offense, too)...

Mark Walton gon' have some words bout that pimp

When did Mark Walton leave the team?

Advertisement
I hope so - I hope they all turn out to be true difference makers, but I think Walton and Yearby will be more in the "very good" group - not the group with James, McGahee, Portis, etc....

We'll find out in time....

The fumble doesn't bother me at all, guy put his hat right on the ball, not much he could do. I have high hopes for him.

Advertisement

He do t have that break away speed but he looks faster and hits the holes fast. God how i wish we had someone who can really cause fear to a defense.

Advertisement
travis prob fumbled because he was a freshman who was trying to do too much. Dalvin Cook fumbles, that mean FSU should make him transfer to FAU? lol

I've got a feeling Homer is going to be a star. This kid is quick and runs hard. He was carrying people with him against FAMU. I can't wait to see him get loose in the open field.

travis prob fumbled because he was a freshman who was trying to do too much. Dalvin Cook fumbles, that mean FSU should make him transfer to FAU? lol

No, FIU. Why would he transfer to FAU when Homer is going there? The level of stupid on here never ceases to amaze me.

Advertisement
Back