Travis Etienne returning to Clemson

Advertisement
He got a bag & a half. As a running back who was projected in the first round why on earth would you come back?

Advertisement
Clemson has a guy who would go possibly first round at rb, probably the most physically demanding position in football return for his senior year. While we have guys that will probably go undrafted declaring early. It's no wonder we are where we are.

Advertisement
He got a bag & a half. As a running back who was projected in the first round why on earth would you come back?

No way that I am buying that fans/boosters whatever are paying 1st round draft pick money for a player to stay.

ETN gonna tear up the ACC next year.

He is a great player. Hope not but I can see if he has a Bratton/McGahee type injury next Dabo will be saying Gosh darnit, shucks, feel really bad for him, hope he has a full recovery, the NFL should ignore the injury, but Clemson has (3) 5 stars stacked.

idjut.gif

Advertisement
250 grand and a 10 million dollar insurance policy...this is similar to what Bama gives to guys they want to stay...

Advertisement
He will be an NFL all-pro one day. Favorite back and with NFL sized holes to run through, he's going to pile up yardage.

No way that I am buying that fans/boosters whatever are paying 1st round draft pick money for a player to stay.

Because you’re smart. Only dummies on here think dumb things like that.

Clemson has something to sell kids when it comes to staying or going.

It’s hard for all these new Miami fans to understand that. Just look at all the comments filled with “ it’s dumb, he’s dumb” by these guys. They seem to know, more than he does, what’s best for him. He, in their minds, doesn’t know what’s best for himself.

Crazy decision but I am sure the insurance policy is being signed as we speak. no who pays for it can be debated till the cows come home but Clemson has a great run going on and its a lot easier to stay for that than a FIU beat down.

Advertisement
Back