Travis Benjamin to San Diego

Advertisement
TB has got to be one happy man today!

Out of Cleveland !!

SD wanted him and he finally plays with a "real NFL QB" in Rivers compare the list of who from Cleveland.

Hang in there Duke,your time is coming to bounce...

Good for him!

Get the **** out of the abortion that is Cleveland.

Now all I want is for the Browns to trade Duke somewhere else...he deserves it.

Come on....
The Dolphins are no better, and I love the Phins
1. we kept a coach that should've been fired years ago
2. kept GM Jeff Ireland way too
3. how many potential GM's turned down the job, before settling for Dennis Hickey
4. How much money has Ross spent on top Free Agents and they're busts with the Phins (Wallace, Suh, Jennings,)
5. Incognito/Martin

Happy? He probably still drunk from celebrating. Cleveland is the worst run organization in NFL with a crook owner.

Advertisement
Hopefully Duke can escape soon..

SanDiego_Skyline_JohnBahu_1280x642_downsized.jpg

San Diego

1287760051-cleveland-snow.jpg

Cleveland

Come on....
3. how many potential GM's turned down the job, before settling for Dennis Hickey
4. How much money has Ross spent on top Free Agents and they're busts with the Phins (Wallace, Suh, Jennings,)
5. Incognito/Martin

Happy? He probably still drunk from celebrating. Cleveland is the worst run organization in NFL with a crook owner.

Suh was a top 3 Dt this year... Not a bust+got Greg for cheap... Not really a bust. We do stupid **** and overpay but at least not on those two

Advertisement
moving from cleveland to san diego, going from manziel to rivers as your QB, good day for him for sure

I looked for the video but couldn't find it...but he was asked by a local radio station (I'm in SD) to name the 9 Cleveland QBs he's caught passes from. He couldn't name them all.

moving from cleveland to san diego, going from manziel to rivers as your QB, good day for him for sure

I looked for the video but couldn't find it...but he was asked by a local radio station (I'm in SD) to name the 9 Cleveland QBs he's caught passes from. He couldn't name them all.
josh McCown, Brian Hoyer, Johnny Manziel, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, Thad Lewis, Austin Davis, Jason Campbell, and Connor Shaw

Joe Philbin was a bad locker room guy.

I was always amazed they got American Gothic to be a coach, though. Must have been a rough translation from the painting.

Im sure some resourceful fan could photoshop Philben and Ireland's faces not that painting

Advertisement
Come on....
5. Incognito/Martin

The Dolphins are by far the worst run organization in all of sport... They had a Tim Tebow day for gods sake.

I can't imagine the horror of being drafted by the Browns. The millions might not be worth it.

Advertisement
Dammit mane why didn't he go to Green Bay? They need another speedy wide receiver to go a long with Jordy.

josh McCown, Brian Hoyer, Johnny Manziel, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, Thad Lewis, Austin Davis, Jason Campbell, and Connor Shaw

Man, after dropping that comment myself I was trying to think of who he's had throw to him and I only got about 4 of them...

Advertisement
Back