Travis Benjamin to San Diego

Advertisement
moving from cleveland to san diego, going from manziel to rivers as your QB, good day for him for sure

They need a deep threat and they got a pretty good one

Advertisement
Happy for the guy! Hope he got good money on the deal because he won't like that California state income tax!

The Browns organization makes the Fins' clown car front office look like a well-oiled machine.

The Browns organization makes the Fins' clown car front office look like a well-oiled machine.
I feel bad for Chris Grier ( dolphin GM ), my dad knows him and he tells me all the time about how smart of a guy he is. He worked with him in foxborough back in the late 90's

Guys like Hickey and now Grier have basically the same amount of power in that organization that the PM in Syria has under Assad. Ceremonial title, but nothing too great.

Grier seems like a bright guy, it's too bad he's stuck with Tannenbaum.

Advertisement
Guys like Hickey and now Grier have basically the same amount of power in that organization that the PM in Syria has under Assad. Ceremonial title, but nothing too great.

he been head of college scouting for years. He's the one who banged the table for Mike pouncey, Vontae Davis, and Sean smith. Idk who they were going to draft other than those guys, all three are pretty good.

Hopefully Duke gets out after his rookie contract. I could see Belicheck take a liking to a player with his skillset. Arians in Arizona is another guy I think would be interested.

Go Canes!

he been head of college scouting for years. He's the one who banged the table for Mike pouncey, Vontae Davis, and Sean smith. Idk who they were going to draft other than those guys, all three are pretty good.

Probably should have never let Davis and Smith go...both of those were solid pickups in that draft...and they were replaced by the dynamic duo of Jamar Taylor and Will Davis...eh. Like replacing your 67 Mustang with a Yugo that has bad wheels.

Good for him to get away from that dumpster fire in Cleveland. Now if Duke can get out when his contracts up that would be great.

Advertisement
Great for Travis. He and Rivers will hook up very nice.

Amazing that out of that 2008 WR class (Streeter, AJohnson, DJohnson and Bryd mainly) he is the one still cashing NFL checks. I know he was a beast at Glades Central but if you had told me before they got to Greentree that he would be the one that made it and the others would be trying to desperately make a practice squad, playing semi-pro ball or coaching somewhere..I would have taken that bet.

He was actually a surprise commit because he was suppose to be all Gator. Goes to show to always bet on the Muck. Another guy from the Muck who is going to stay in the NFL is Will Likely. Some NFL team will find a place for him.

Probably should have never let Davis and Smith go...both of those were solid pickups in that draft...and they were replaced by the dynamic duo of Jamar Taylor and Will Davis...eh. Like replacing your 67 Mustang with a Yugo that has bad wheels.
But joe philbin said they're bad locker room guys lol

Joe Philbin was a bad locker room guy.

I was always amazed they got American Gothic to be a coach, though. Must have been a rough translation from the painting.

Advertisement

Amazing that out of that 2008 WR class (Streeter, AJohnson, DJohnson and Bryd mainly) he is the one still cashing NFL checks. I know he was a beast at Glades Central but if you had told me before they got to Greentree that he would be the one that made it and the others would be trying to desperately make a practice squad, playing semi-pro ball or coaching somewhere..I would have taken that bet.

He was actually a surprise commit because he was suppose to be all Gator. Goes to show to always bet on the Muck. Another guy from the Muck who is going to stay in the NFL is Will Likely. Some NFL team will find a place for him.

I'd have thought that Aldarius would have been a decent prospect, especially out of high school. He dropped more balls than a hooker with Parkinson's though.

I feel bad for Chris Grier ( dolphin GM ), my dad knows him and he tells me all the time about how smart of a guy he is. He worked with him in foxborough back in the late 90's

I agree. The way this Phins offseason is looking (how they're trying to make big splashes every offseason) reeks of Tannebaum. Sadly, the blame will go on Chris Grier when this doesn't work out too well.

I'd have thought that Aldarius would have been a decent prospect, especially out of high school. He dropped more balls than a hooker with Parkinson's though.

AJ didnt drop one pass in HS from the many MNW games I went to throughout his career. If you had told me he was going to bust I would have taken all bets. He was a stud in HS. He gained weight his SO year because he was listening to all these people who said he would be the next Andre and it was all downhill from there. Shame. He should have been an NFL player.

As we all know, Streeter should have stayed his SR year. Byrd got worse year to year. This is depressing to even think about. Smh.

Congrats to Trav once again.

Advertisement
Back