Travel to Miami for my first U football game in november

fastball83

Recruit
Hey from France

I want to come to Miami to go at my first Hurricanes football game next season

I need information please because it s not easy to found informations about that here in Europe

1/ what is the best website to buy tickets safely

2/ what is the best quality/price range seat location at hard rock stadium

3/ does the date of 2022 regular schedule realeasing is know ?

4/ I know there are a U statue in Coral Gable, could you give me the address of this statue I will go take a photo for remember

Have a nice days guys

Advertisement
Hey from France

I need information please because it s not easy to found informations about that here in Europe

4/ I know there are a U statue in Coral Gable, could you give me the address of this statue I will go take a photo for remember

Have a nice days guys
@Bender another European Hurricane, at this rate we will have to form an official branch lol.

We have Germany, Italy, France and UK.

EDIT: and Belgium too!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey from France

Have a nice days guys

You can get a great view for cheap if you look for sideline tickets in the first two rows of the upper deck. Cheaper on the visitors side. Hard Rock is great venue once you figure out parking.

4. Drive in the main entrance past Mahoney Residential College. Park. The split U is straight ahead of the main entrance in front of the student union building. You will fall over it. Then go left and there are plenty of food court options. Head to the bookstore in the student union and buy your favorite gear.

You can get a great view for cheap if you look for sideline tickets in the first two rows of the upper deck. Cheaper on the visitors side. Hard Rock is great venue once you figure out parking.
That’s where I have season tickets. Totally agree.

Also, anything on the visitor’s sideline for the first 20 rows or so is usually bathed in sunlight, while the rest of the stadium is in the shade due to the design of the overhang at Hard Rock. It’s not the end of the world but when it’s 90 degrees with no breeze inside the stadium, shade helps.

Advertisement
Hey from France

Have a nice days guys
www.hurricanesports.com

Advertisement
Thanks for all coming informations guys

In an ideal world I would like seats in Hurricanes fan side ?

Sorry English isn’t my first language, so to make it simple for me ……do you have a link for seat place in Hurricanes fan side location…..I will look at the price ( I can pay 60€ By seat).

Hey from France

Have a nice days guys

1. I would use StubHub. I am a season ticket holder, and on the UM website, there is a direct link to StubHub if we want to sell our tickets. And the ticket transfer is done electronically. I would bet that StubHub is the "safest" site to use (assuming that you don't buy directly from UM).

2. If you don't want to spend the money on club-level seating, get something in the 100s sections, you will spend less money if you buy tickets on the "away" sideline. Sections 117, 118, and 119 are a nice combination, you have good sideline seating between the 35 yard lines and you also have a "club" area underneath the stands. You can probably get tickets in those sections around $100 to $150, though the price can go up or down depending on the opponent and whether Miami's season is going very well, or below expectations.

3. The finalized football DATES will be released and known in a few days, but most of the TIMES will not be set until a few weeks before game dates.

4. Your best choice for using Google Maps to get to the U would be to put in 1306 Stanford Drive, Coral Gables, FL 33146, as that will take you to the "old" University Center building, and the U statue will be within about 100 feet. See the maps below.

Go Canes!

1643382277647.png

1643382346043.png

Advertisement

Sorry English isn’t my first language, so to make it simple for me ……do you have a link for seat place in Hurricanes fan side location…..I will look at the price ( I can pay 60€ By seat).

See below. The UM side is the "Dolphins" side, so you would look for sections that end in the 40s or 50s. The away side ends in the 10s and 20s.

The price range you described probably puts you in the 300s sections, particularly if you buy in advance. As I mentioned earlier, the price sometimes declines very close to gametime, based on the success/lack-of-success for Miami, and the opponent we are playing.

Start at www.stubhub.com

And, to be honest, RIGHT NOW, nobody has their actual tickets in hand, so if you purchase from someone, you will not receive tickets for several months.

Our tickets are not mailed (physical copies of tickets) or transferred electronically (e-tickets) until the summertime.

1643382517989.png

60 bucks a seat is not happening.

One more thing, do not worry if you find tickets on the "away" side of the field (the side that is opposite the Hurricanes fan side). The opposing teams in the ACC do not usually sell a ton of tickets on the "away" side, so there are UM fans everywhere. My season tickets are on the "away" side, and there are plenty of Miami fans sitting around me for every game.

Advertisement
Back