Travel to Miami for my first U football game in november

Just for information…..how much cost a ticket in the 104 or 204 block ? And does it s a Hurricanes fan side ?

Advertisement
You can get a great view for cheap if you look for sideline tickets in the first two rows of the upper deck. Cheaper on the visitors side. Hard Rock is great venue once you figure out parking.
This is exactly what I was going to say. Best views are the middle sections between the 40 yard lines in the upper deck, the lower you can get the better. Honestly, regardless of the cost, I think those are the best seats at HR, but when you ask about value, there is no question.

Just for information…..how much cost a ticket in the 104 or 204 block ? And does it s a Hurricanes fan side ?

The 204 section will be more expensive (club level seating and amenities), but Section 104 might be possible in the $100-$125 range. Those seats will be near the tunnel where the players enter/exit the field.

I think we would all love to give you a price range, but it is really impossible to say, because we have HEARD that there is increased ticket demand due to the hiring of Mario Cristobal. At the same time, if we lose a couple of games, demand tends to decline.

You might try calling the (US) phone number 1-800-GOCANES, which is 1-800-462-2637 and they might be able to give you specifics on when individual game tickets will be on-sale to the general public (as well as pricing levels for single-game tickets).

See below. The UM side is the "Dolphins" side, so you would look for sections that end in the 40s or 50s. The away side ends in the 10s and 20s.

The price range you described probably puts you in the 300s sections, particularly if you buy in advance. As I mentioned earlier, the price sometimes declines very close to gametime, based on the success/lack-of-success for Miami, and the opponent we are playing.

Start at www.stubhub.com

And, to be honest, RIGHT NOW, nobody has their actual tickets in hand, so if you purchase from someone, you will not receive tickets for several months.

Our tickets are not mailed (physical copies of tickets) or transferred electronically (e-tickets) until the summertime.

View attachment 174782
Very helpful. If OP is looking for best value, I would focus on sections 345-347, or 317-319. These seats are pretty much always in the shade and also covered/mostly protected in the event of rain. My season tickets are in one of those sections as well.

Based on our home schedule for 2022, about the only attractive home game this season will be FSU. Other than that game, I'd probably recommend waiting until the week of the game to get the best price, but if I'm travelling from Europe to attend a game, I'm not waiting till the last minute to make any of the arrangements. Depending on success of the teams involved, the Pitt and UNC games could end up being in high demand as well.

I believe the schedule as far as who we play on what dates is supposed to come out next week. Game times are typically not released until a week or two before, but dates will be set soon. https://fbschedules.com/2022-acc-football-schedule-to-be-announced-on-monday-january-31/

Thanks for all coming informations guys

In an ideal world I would like seats in Hurricanes fan side ?

Sorry English isn’t my first language, so to make it simple for me ……do you have a link for seat place in Hurricanes fan side location…..I will look at the price ( I can pay 60€ By seat).
I find it odd that we don't have a seating chart for the stadium showing where the visitors sections are, but they are distributed around the stadium. I believe they are typically in the end zones and the corners. We don't give the visiting teams the best seats. If you stay between the 40's, you won't have to worry about being surrounded by the opposing teams fans.

The only exception might be the FSU game, if FSU shockingly starts the season off strong. If FSU is 5-0 or 4-1 when we play them, their fans will be interspersed all over the stadium, there won't really be any avoiding them.

Advertisement
If you just need 1, i have a ticket you could probably have if it’s not for the FSU game. Canes side, 300 level, 20 yard line. Row 1.
ACBBD294-203E-4F1B-A812-D235EAC3EEAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't get your hopes up amigo if they somehow decided to cancel games during bowl season because of COVID well I got bad news this isn't going anywhere.but maybe you will be safe I maybe COVID only hits players during bowl games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back