Trashing Manny Diaz is getting old!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny is obviously awful but I’d rather trash flake James, he’s the idiot that paid temple $4 mill to get him.. have no idea how this incompetent boob is still in a job and not been run outta town
You must be new here. The university doesn't care about winning...in anything. In the 80s you could get in if you fogged a mirror, but football was dominant. Donna came in and made UM a top 40 national university academically and sports took a dive. Now we are the epitome of everything wrong with higher education today. Overpriced mediocre at everything and raking in big conference pay checks.

OP is a Muppet, I knew it!
Screen Shot 2021-09-12 at 12.56.54 PM.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Because the problems are systematic, firing Manny will solve nothing.
It will solve something. You are using thst as another means to defend Diaz. Good coaches can win the Coastal with everything as it is. Diaz has the most impact as to what the players do on game day. He needs to go away

Advertisement
Advertisement
It will solve something. You are using thst as another means to defend Diaz. Good coaches can win the Coastal with everything as it is. Diaz has the most impact as to what the players do on game day. He needs to go away
I'm the furthest thing from defending Manny. I was saying he was trash from day 1. What i've been trying to get through to this board is that the next guy will fail too. And the guy after that. It won't matter until the University is cleaned out. The stuff you take when prepping for a colonoscopy. That's what is needed for the entire university. Otherwise they are just trading out one sht coach for the next to fool at least some of the fan base into thinking that they care. Don't be a sucker.

I'm the furthest thing from defending Manny. I was saying he was trash from day 1. What i've been trying to get through to this board is that the next guy will fail too. And the guy after that. It won't matter until the University is cleaned out. The stuff you take when prepping for a colonoscopy. That's what is needed for the entire university. Otherwise they are just trading out one sht coach for the next to fool at least some of the fan base into thinking that they care. Don't be a sucker.
No you are not a fortune teller. If i have a hoe for a gf, i could get rid of her and get another hoe or someone worse. I could find someone better as well. Yall use its the lack of money stuff when we play Clemson or Bama, u cant use that bull when we are struggling at home with App St. You can clean out the rest of the university and give us TX money and Diaz will be horrible still. He has to go. Money and all that cant make you a good coach, it can only make a good coach better. Charlie Strong wasn't lacking money at Texas, neither was Sumlin. Bad leaders

No you are not a fortune teller. If i have a hoe for a gf, i could get rid of her and get another hoe or someone worse. I could find someone better as well. Yall use its the lack of money stuff when we play Clemson or Bama, u cant use that bull when we are struggling at home with App St. You can clean out the rest of the university and give us TX money and Diaz will be horrible still. He has to go. Money and all that cant make you a good coach, it can only make a good coach better. Charlie Strong wasn't lacking money at Texas, neither was Sumlin. Bad leaders
Huh? Being a mediocre university in all facets that doesn't care about winning in anything has nothing to do with money. Get it yet?

Huh? Being a mediocre university in all facets that doesn't care about winning in anything has nothing to do with money. Get it yet?
Yeah keeping Diaz is the #1 sign you don't care about winning, just like the kept Golden in year 5. Get it?

Advertisement
Back