Trashing Manny Diaz is getting old!

giphy-27.gif

Advertisement
Regardless of the outcome of tonight’s games, you’ll still support him…🤢😂
and urban has an excuse Rolodex for why he’s retiring for the third or fourth time. He left Florida because they were 7-6, Tebow was gone, and everyone was getting arrested or shooting people

His record as head coach speaks for itself. He should have never been offered this job and it was a failure of UM leadership to hire him. Im sure he’s a nice guy, although I haven’t talked to too many Temple alums here in Philly to give you their sentiment. He’s passionate, wants to win and do it the right way, but losing to directional schools from Louisiana and glorified community colleges in Florida won’t win you too many points with the UM fanbase. He ain’t it.

Advertisement
I am posting this before tonight's game and regardless of the outcome I remain firm in support of Manny Diaz. A relative played with Tim Tebow at Florida when Urban Meyer was there. I was privy to some Golden Gator affairs before several of their games. As our Canes struggled and the gator was dominate it amazed me the criticism of Urban Meyer. Half of these drunks were sure they or their choice of coach could do better. There was always some area of complaint just like what I hear on this site. I think Urban got tired of the ridiculousness and retired as a ploy to end up at Ohio State. Fans are fickle, fans are experts, fans can be absolute jerks thinking they know best. I bleed Orange and Green and hate losses like last week. I believe Manny is more than just our coach, he is also a big fan and losing penetrates him more so than any fan or even any coach that might replace him. He is a good recruiter, a hard working coach who is not afraid to fire a coach like Enos as soon as he could. I liked the combination when we had Richt and Manny as DC and it pained me that Richt kept his son as QB coach so seeing Diaz make radical changes is encouraging . Hedley and Borregales were immediate and super improvements and he got that done. I anticipate more changes in a positive direction. The Coastal looks tougher than anticipated so I expect some disappointments. I think our RB's are mediocre until someone steps up and we need a better running attack. I define myself as a Miami Hurricane fan whereas fandom can be all sports, college sports in general, pro sports but I am not glued to my TV watching every college team play, I watch Hurricane baseball, basketball, football and tiddly winks if they happen to participate. If I watch pro sports it is teams with Hurricanes that I rout for. My Canes have given me many memorable events, more so than most other college teams. IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANES!
The running back that Manny starts is mediocre. Don Chaney and the Rooster are the truth. You will see.

I am posting this before tonight's game and regardless of the outcome I remain firm in support of Manny Diaz. A relative played with Tim Tebow at Florida when Urban Meyer was there. I was privy to some Golden Gator affairs before several of their games. As our Canes struggled and the gator was dominate it amazed me the criticism of Urban Meyer. Half of these drunks were sure they or their choice of coach could do better. There was always some area of complaint just like what I hear on this site. I think Urban got tired of the ridiculousness and retired as a ploy to end up at Ohio State. Fans are fickle, fans are experts, fans can be absolute jerks thinking they know best. I bleed Orange and Green and hate losses like last week. I believe Manny is more than just our coach, he is also a big fan and losing penetrates him more so than any fan or even any coach that might replace him. He is a good recruiter, a hard working coach who is not afraid to fire a coach like Enos as soon as he could. I liked the combination when we had Richt and Manny as DC and it pained me that Richt kept his son as QB coach so seeing Diaz make radical changes is encouraging . Hedley and Borregales were immediate and super improvements and he got that done. I anticipate more changes in a positive direction. The Coastal looks tougher than anticipated so I expect some disappointments. I think our RB's are mediocre until someone steps up and we need a better running attack. I define myself as a Miami Hurricane fan whereas fandom can be all sports, college sports in general, pro sports but I am not glued to my TV watching every college team play, I watch Hurricane baseball, basketball, football and tiddly winks if they happen to participate. If I watch pro sports it is teams with Hurricanes that I rout for. My Canes have given me many memorable events, more so than most other college teams. IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANES!
1631420002574.jpeg

Advertisement
Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
camron-hit.gif

Advertisement
SAVE-A-Manny Alert!!!

It doesn’t matter if we support manny or not, his future isn’t going to be determined by anything we do. That’s unfortunate since it is becoming increasingly clear he is no different than the last 4 staphs.

top cat waiting GIF

Advertisement
Back