Trashing Manny Diaz is getting old!

Fans are fickle? How about the FACT that UM is amongst the worst (#130) in the ncaa in TACKLING after being coached for 6 straight seasons by Manny Diaz?

Is that a real stat?

I know Miami's tackling is bad, but how is that a measurable stat?

Advertisement
Fraggle Rock GIF by Apple TV
The Lion King Throw GIF
nuclear explosion GIF

Fans are fickle? How about the FACT that UM is amongst the worst (#130) in the ncaa in TACKLING after being coached for 6 straight seasons by Manny Diaz? Player development has been horrible. Roster stacked with 4 star and even 5 star players and UM struggled to get close enough to Ap State to squeak out a win by a last minute field goal. The SAME Ap State that lost last night to the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns by 41-13 .. totally blown out by a roster made up of 2 star and 3 star athletes that WERE DEVELOPED by their coaching staff. He is not a good football coach, his record of 5 straight losses to power 5 programs shows that, and it is confirmed by his lack of development of players. UM has the worst offensive line in the ACC .. in spite of having had virtually all seniors to start the season .. they regressed. You might support Manny as a person .. but he warrants no support as a D1 football coach.
Facts

I am posting this before tonight's game and regardless of the outcome I remain firm in support of Manny Diaz. A relative played with Tim Tebow at Florida when Urban Meyer was there. I was privy to some Golden Gator affairs before several of their games. As our Canes struggled and the gator was dominate it amazed me the criticism of Urban Meyer. Half of these drunks were sure they or their choice of coach could do better. There was always some area of complaint just like what I hear on this site. I think Urban got tired of the ridiculousness and retired as a ploy to end up at Ohio State. Fans are fickle, fans are experts, fans can be absolute jerks thinking they know best. I bleed Orange and Green and hate losses like last week. I believe Manny is more than just our coach, he is also a big fan and losing penetrates him more so than any fan or even any coach that might replace him. He is a good recruiter, a hard working coach who is not afraid to fire a coach like Enos as soon as he could. I liked the combination when we had Richt and Manny as DC and it pained me that Richt kept his son as QB coach so seeing Diaz make radical changes is encouraging . Hedley and Borregales were immediate and super improvements and he got that done. I anticipate more changes in a positive direction. The Coastal looks tougher than anticipated so I expect some disappointments. I think our RB's are mediocre until someone steps up and we need a better running attack. I define myself as a Miami Hurricane fan whereas fandom can be all sports, college sports in general, pro sports but I am not glued to my TV watching every college team play, I watch Hurricane baseball, basketball, football and tiddly winks if they happen to participate. If I watch pro sports it is teams with Hurricanes that I rout for. My Canes have given me many memorable events, more so than most other college teams. IT'S GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANES!
We can start all over again, it’s worth the effort.

Advertisement
48.8%
If you get to 3rd downagainst Miami you have almost a 50 percent chance of getting to 1st down. That’s 118 out of 130 programs.
FSU is 86th at 42% with their midgets and transfers.
The numbers speak for themselves and are an unquestionable, irrefutable, and overwhelming lob sided representation of a coach that should’ve been fired 3 weeks ago.

The team that put up 778 yards to us at home lost to FSU last year and this year. And that same team is gonna whip us till our holes are raw this year again.

1st ballot hall of fame worst corch in the history of this program.

Advertisement
48.8%
If you get to 3rd downagainst Miami you have almost a 50 percent chance of getting to 1st down. That’s 118 out of 130 programs.
FSU is 86th at 42% with their midgets and transfers.
The numbers speak for themselves and are an unquestionable, irrefutable, and overwhelming lob sided representation of a coach that should’ve been fired 3 weeks ago.

The team that put up 778 yards to us at home lost to FSU last year and this year. And that same team is gonna whip us till our holes are raw this year again.

1st ballot hall of fame worst corch in the history of this program.
It not possible to add more to this.......this summarizes the **** that is the Manny Diaz experience. He needs to go Sunday night. The day he was hired out of nowhere so fast I almost lost my mind. And here we are, it was inevitable.

Advertisement
Back