Transfer Season 2018

Advertisement
St thomas dropping bags out here...

Got a whole bunch of transfers already..the kid posted above coming from Mater likely will be 2nd string or something lol.

They got Ingraham from Dillard. a kid we likely offer or offered already
Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Marcus Lafrance from Ely. Just picked up about 6 offers in the last few days. A 6'3 corner.

Xavier Restropo A wr 2020. Who already has a bunch of offers
Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

Another 2020 wr from my alma mater in Mcarthur. A 6'3 185 pd wr. Jahvante Royal

Also got the best offensive player from Archbishop Mccarthy.

Their hc cant coafch but he will recruit like no other. Im sure they got more but thats just the recent ones ive seen

I’m tired of them taking kids from Dillard

they typically raid dillard every year. They were trying to get Ford who plays for um now as well. Part of the reason Dillard isnt sustaining anymore..the minute they build them up...them kids are out.

It’s been happening since I went to Dillard. After Coach Gray and Scott have been gone it’s been a constant raid

Got a whole bunch of transfers already..the kid posted above coming from Mater likely will be 2nd string or something lol.

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Marcus Lafrance from Ely. Just picked up about 6 offers in the last few days. A 6'3 corner.

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

Their hc cant coafch but he will recruit like no other. Im sure they got more but thats just the recent ones ive seen

Dillard don't have it worse than Western.

*Brandon Linder
*Jake Ruddock
*James White
*Giovanni Bernard
*Tevin Allen
*Elijah Moore
*Wade Freebeck

And just got their D1 Offensive Tackle on Monday.

People outside of the coaching ranks (parents specifically) are catching onto Roger and his phony persona. They should spend less time reading poems during pregame and actually try to scheme it up. They were horrendous last year on offense.

Advertisement

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

*Brandon Linder
*Jake Ruddock
*James White
*Giovanni Bernard
*Tevin Allen
*Elijah Moore
*Wade Freebeck

As a Western graduate, that list hurts me. I finally saw Western make the playoffs these last two seasons for the first time since I was there. And they went far in the playoffs this season. They actually benefitted from transfers. Now they lose a kid. **** shame and frustrating.

What’s the name of the kid that transferred to STA this time?

The only good thing that comes out of the transferring at STA, Miami gets first dabs at the talent there!! Miami has had really made strides when it comes to recruiting STA..

This transfer doesn't make much sense. His former coach at Mater told me that he is a stud. But, as you said, S isn't a problem at STA, and he might be second string.

This transfer doesn't make much sense. His former coach at Mater told me that he is a stud. But, as you said, S isn't a problem at STA, and he might be second string.

That kid used to play for West Miramar with Tyson. He was pretty good back then, not surprised if they say he's the goods...

Advertisement

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

*Brandon Linder
*Jake Ruddock
*James White
*Giovanni Bernard
*Tevin Allen
*Elijah Moore
*Wade Freebeck

As a Western graduate, that list hurts me. I finally saw Western make the playoffs these last two seasons for the first time since I was there. And they went far in the playoffs this season. They actually benefitted from transfers. Now they lose a kid. **** shame and frustrating.

What’s the name of the kid that transferred to STA this time?

Julian Hernandez. 6'4" Offensive Tackle who just received offers from Syracuse and Louisville.

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

*Brandon Linder
*Jake Ruddock
*James White
*Giovanni Bernard
*Tevin Allen
*Elijah Moore
*Wade Freebeck

come on macho. I know you hate STA, but Bernard was at STA since he was a freshman

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

*Brandon Linder
*Jake Ruddock
*James White
*Giovanni Bernard
*Tevin Allen
*Elijah Moore
*Wade Freebeck

come on macho. I know you hate STA, but Bernard was at STA since he was a freshman

My bad, I should've specified what I meant. I was referring to kids that were supposed to go to Western period, not just transfers.
Bernard was supposed to be a Western kid.

What's really crazy is that WHS was supposed to have Linder and Feliciano on the same OL with James White in the backfield. Not that I blame them for going to STA though. Western's program was doo-doo at the time.

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

*Brandon Linder
*Jake Ruddock
*James White
*Giovanni Bernard
*Tevin Allen
*Elijah Moore
*Wade Freebeck

Dillard definately has it worse than Western. Simply because Western aread doesnt produce as much Taalent. Dillard is smack dab in the most talent in the county.

Bernard isnt a western kid..**** his brother played for delray atlantic or boca...hes a boca kid

Advertisement
[TWEET]956338302432481281[/TWEET]
The West picks up big time early Cane lean & future 4-star 2020 WR Kahlil Brantley.

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

*Brandon Linder
*Jake Ruddock
*James White
*Giovanni Bernard
*Tevin Allen
*Elijah Moore
*Wade Freebeck

Dillard definately has it worse than Western. Simply because Western aread doesnt produce as much Taalent. Dillard is smack dab in the most talent in the county.

Bernard isnt a western kid..**** his brother played for delray atlantic or boca...hes a boca kid

That’s why Western has it worse. STA can take kids from Dillard and they’ll still have talent. Take the same amount of kids away from Western and it’ll gut the team.

Advertisement
[TWEET]956338302432481281[/TWEET]
The West picks up big time early Cane lean & future 4-star 2020 WR Kahlil Brantley.
Did they get Andre Stringfield too?
Don't think they did, but they did get Marcus Fleming from Miami High 2 weeks ago.

They loading up on WR's for the future, also wouldn't be shocked if they picked up a QB too.

Would love to see the young phenom James Williams from Pace go to MNW as well.

Last edited:

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

*Brandon Linder
*Jake Ruddock
*James White
*Giovanni Bernard
*Tevin Allen
*Elijah Moore
*Wade Freebeck

You can take kids from Dillard and they'll still have talent. You take kids from Western and it completely changes their season. What do you think their record would've been this season if they still had Elijah Moore and Kevin Austin?

And Bernard was living in Davie at the time. He was slated to go to WHS.

Those kids I listed are just the ones that went to STA. There's also Buckshot Calvert, Kevin Austin, Brandon Doughty, Adrienne Talan, Juwon Dowels, Tyler Carmona, etc. I can go on for days.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back