Transfer Season 2018

2021 QB/ATH Torey "Scooter" Morrison has transferred from South Dade to Booker T. Washington. BTW re-ups at QB.

Advertisement
2019 QB Mariano Valenti transferred from Brother Rice in Michigan down to St Thomas Aquinas.

Maybe I'm a bitter old man. That's possible at 27. Who knows. But unless the kid is leaving a subpar learning environment for a better academic school, or his parents have a legit change in circumstance that has nothing to do with football, I hate to see this stuff.

Please believe, I understand and support any young person and their families wanting to get out of any situation where drugs, gangs, guns are a factor. I think all children have the right to a great education free of negative influence. I am not for keeping guys in tough/dangerous/failing situations. If a kid from Carol City wants to go to STA for non football reasons that is completely reasonable and to be commended. As is a kid that is a talented musician or chess player or whatever from Ely or Boyd Anderson going to St. Andrews in Boca. I don't begrudge something like that for a second, and expanding opportunity is critically important to our society.

But this club/7on7 based free agency is I think really detrimental to the game. This player/coach mercenary thing I think needs to be checked somehow.

The problem is that's basically a thought process that only benefits private schools

Advertisement
Wow, kid's in FL can move around like they want.. I'm in the Boot and my son is going to 8th grade and the school I want to send him too next year, said he will have to sit out a year for sports and he's just going to 8th grade!! Man I need to move to SoFla!!

Wow, kid's in FL can move around like they want.. I'm in the Boot and my son is going to 8th grade and the school I want to send him too next year, said he will have to sit out a year for sports and he's just going to 8th grade!! Man I need to move to SoFla!!

Yea. That's a joke. It's rules to help adults not kids

Advertisement
2019 running back Willie Davis transferred from Miami Central to Chaminade-Madonna

Last edited:
Willie trains with my youth team in the offseason. He''ll do numbers at chaminade. Great Kid. Already has div 1 offers.

Advertisement
Central's already lost 2 RBs (Davis to transfer, James Cook to graduation) and they could lose a 3rd bc I hear the new coach at Jackson is Amari Daniels' dad (who was coaching at Central prior to this). Nothing definite there, just thinking it would make sense for him to follow his pops

Central's already lost 2 RBs (Davis to transfer, James Cook to graduation) and they could lose a 3rd bc I hear the new coach at Jackson is Amari Daniels' dad (who was coaching at Central prior to this). Nothing definite there, just thinking it would make sense for him to follow his pops

currently have Lexington Jseph another div1 rb...and whoever they usually recruit to replace. Central had like 4 div 1 level rbs

I read that Amari Daniels is officially transferring to Jackson, going there with his pops. Big pickup for Jax.

Advertisement
2019 DB Rayne Tanega-Doster transferred from Mater Academy to STA. His 247 has him with an offer from Miami of Ohio

St thomas dropping bags out here...

Got a whole bunch of transfers already..the kid posted above coming from Mater likely will be 2nd string or something lol.

They got Ingraham from Dillard. a kid we likely offer or offered already
Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Marcus Lafrance from Ely. Just picked up about 6 offers in the last few days. A 6'3 corner.

Xavier Restropo A wr 2020. Who already has a bunch of offers
Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

Another 2020 wr from my alma mater in Mcarthur. A 6'3 185 pd wr. Jahvante Royal

Also got the best offensive player from Archbishop Mccarthy.

Their hc cant coafch but he will recruit like no other. Im sure they got more but thats just the recent ones ive seen

Got a whole bunch of transfers already..the kid posted above coming from Mater likely will be 2nd string or something lol.

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Marcus Lafrance from Ely. Just picked up about 6 offers in the last few days. A 6'3 corner.

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

Their hc cant coafch but he will recruit like no other. Im sure they got more but thats just the recent ones ive seen

I’m tired of them taking kids from Dillard

Braylen Ingraham - Hudl

Xavier Restrepo - Hudl

I’m tired of them taking kids from Dillard

they typically raid dillard every year. They were trying to get Ford who plays for um now as well. Part of the reason Dillard isnt sustaining anymore..the minute they build them up...them kids are out.

Advertisement
Back