Transfer Rankings

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
247 has ranked the top 50 available transfer candidates. Here is how our dudes fared.

Commits:
Tate Martell: 4 star with a 92 rating (4 stars with a 95 rating in high school) #10 transfer overall
Asa Martin: 4 star with a 90 rating (no change from high school) #17 transfer overall
KJ Osburn: 4 star with a 91 rating (2 star in high school) #11 transfer overall
Tommy Kennedy: 3 star with a 86 rating (unranked in high school) #50 transfer overall
Bubba Bolden: 4 star with a 95 rating (no change from high school) #4 transfer overall

Targets:
Jaelan Phillips: 4 star with a 96 rating (5 star with a 100 rating in high school) #3 transfer overall
Trevon Hill: 3 stars with an 89 rating (4 stars with a 92 rating in high school) #22 transfer overall
Parker Braun: 4 star 95 overall rating (3 star 87 overall in high school) #7 transfer overall
*This is just the top 50. UCLA DT Chigozie Nnoruka did not land in the top 50 as of now and will be ranked in the future.

How players transferring out have fared so far:
Lawrence Cager: 3 star 88 rating (same as in high school) #29 overall
*no other player transferring out is ranked thus far

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we can land Phillips, 4 out of the top 11 transfers in the nation is really impressive. If the Braun interest is legit then this 19 class surely doesn’t look as bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just the 5 we've already signed is an impressive haul. Add any one, or all, of Phillips, Hill, or Braun would be outstanding!

Advertisement
If we can land Phillips, 4 out of the top 11 transfers in the nation is really impressive. If the Braun interest is legit then this 19 class surely doesn’t look as bad.

I wouldn't go overboard on tying them to the 19 class on how it looks. This will more so help previous classes as a majority of these guys won't be around in 3 years. If last years class mostly pans out how we hope and next years class is about as good as that then it will not really matter much.

I am for going for transfers as I am for any way to get the team better and win. Also the rankings probably really don't matter much. I just don't feel that transfers should really be that much tied into current class rankings.

I wouldn't go overboard on tying them to the 19 class on how it looks. This will more so help previous classes as a majority of these guys won't be around in 3 years. If last years class mostly pans out how we hope and next years class is about as good as that then it will not really matter much.

I am for going for transfers as I am for any way to get the team better and win. Also the rankings probably really don't matter much. I just don't feel that transfers should really be that much tied into current class rankings.
I agree . I dont care about rankings though really . Stacking chips is stacking chips especially in this case where UM was 3-4 players away next year ( especially at QB and DL and 1-2 great WR ) from being a top 5 team. Diaz saw this and made moves.

Advertisement
Back