Transfer Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

umhurricane2511

Always Faithful
Seriously, who do we think gets the **** out of here in an attempt to salvage their college career?

I say:

Stacy Coley
Chad Thomas
Deon Bush

Leave for NFL:

Duke
Howard (at least TRIES)

Advertisement
Seriously, who do we think gets the **** out of here in an attempt to salvage their college career?

I say:

Stacy Coley
Chad Thomas
Deon Bush

Leave for NFL:

Duke
Howard (at least TRIES)
no one transfer. dont be silly.

I say:

Stacy Coley
Chad Thomas
Deon Bush

Leave for NFL:

Duke
Howard (at least TRIES)

Depends on the quality of the new coach. If its status quo, then... you know.

Advertisement
Tracy wouldn't even be singed to a practice squad and deon won't transfer before his senior year and sit out a whole year. I can see Gus transferring to maybe Syracuse and if golden doesn't approve that maybe buffalo. And maybe dmauri Jones

Tracy and Bush have a better hopes taking the Sam Shields approach than staying another year

Please, what's this nonsense? Shocking that Kaaya didn't make the list.

Advertisement
Al golden transferring to Mississippi University for Women...players notified

Chad and Brad are Canes to the core. Not transferring. Both are getting playing time. U think they gonna sit a year to transfer. I doubt it. You guys are gettin out a hand with the bs. Coaching yes but players. Cmon man

Just because a few dozen "fans" act like emotional 13yr old school girls, doesn't mean the players do too.

Advertisement
There were rumblings on Twitter that Stacy is unhappy and may be looking around

That's the only palyer I've heard mentioned,

There were rumblings on Twitter that Stacy is unhappy and may be looking around

That's the only palyer I've heard mentioned,

Lots of playmakers on offense and unfortunately he hasn't made the most of his opportunities, he bares a lot of the blame.

Advertisement
I could see Rashawn Scott & Rayshawn Jenkins transferring.

Players transferring will happen. But saying those players would be Coley, Thomas and Bush just seem short bus worthy. Normally I don't speak negative of a person's opinion but I'm just like "what??????"..Thomas is just a freshman playing behind a senior major contributor in Chickillo. Next season he will most likely be the starter so why would he go. Coley just having a sophomore slump adjusting to a true freshman QB. Once him and Kaaya start clicking and Dorsett graduate, he will be a major factor again. Bush is a junior that can enter the draft and get selected in the 3rd round off of potential alone so why would he transfer and sit out a season.

Actual transfer material candidates imo would be J.Hamilton, Crow, D'Mauri Jones, and Gus. Gus only if he don't accept being moved to fullback. With the talent coming at rb next season, there is no way him and Gray don't get moved to their natural positions. Fullback and receiver.

Also unlike everybody else I think Duke and Flowers will return for their Senior years. I doubt any of the Juniors leave early.

And No D will be fired. Golden has no choice now, running out of excuses. He will hire somebody and relieve control of the defense for the betterment of the team and to keep his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back