Transfer Portal

What are yall thoughts on Miami taking a few more ends in the transfer portal ? I know yall going to think i'm crazy but hear me out. Miami will probably lose their top 3 ends at the end of the year and will have to depend Harvey as there top pass rusher. Why not take a look at Eyabi Anoma or Isaiah Chambers ? I know Anoma has character issues but i would take the chance. Next year our team is stacked but don't lack elite talent at end. Plus we would probably waste the scholly on a jag anyway....... Thoughts ?

Advertisement
What are yall thoughts on Miami taking a few more ends in the transfer portal ? I know yall going to think i'm crazy but hear me out. Miami will probably lose their top 3 ends at the end of the year and will have to depend Harvey as there top pass rusher. Why not take a look at Eyabi Anoma or Isaiah Chambers ? I know Anoma has character issues but i would take the chance. Next year our team is stacked but don't lack elite talent at end. Plus we would probably waste the scholly on a jag anyway....... Thoughts ?
God I hope you aren’t talking about this year....

Advertisement
We’ve been recruiting well there. Chantz and Jahfari Harvey are the next wave and Cam Williams has been improving. We also have Quentin Williams, Jason Blissett and Elijah Roberts as inside-outside types.

We’ve been recruiting well there. Chantz and Jahfari Harvey are the next wave and Cam Williams has been improving. We also have Quentin Williams, Jason Blissett and Elijah Roberts as inside-outside types.
But will any of the names you mentioned be ready by 2021.

Advertisement
Idk if this has been mentioned but they said the transfer portal is going to factor in in this year's class rankings.

Idk if this has been mentioned but they said the transfer portal is going to factor in in this year's class rankings.
We've all been saying it from the beginning... they absolutely should be counted, or at the very least, ranked separately.

Miami freshman class "ranked xx"
Miami transfer portal additions (because they aren't a class) "ranked xx"

Advertisement
We've all been saying it from the beginning... they absolutely should be counted, or at the very least, ranked separately.

Miami freshman class "ranked xx"
Miami transfer portal additions (because they aren't a class) "ranked xx"
Yeah they're going to factor in TP with the HS and do a HS separate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back