Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Says he was a true frosh All American. Sounds good. What do the collective geniuses that are we think of this prospect?

No claim to be a genius on talent-spotting, but the production seems in line with what Mario is looking for from a transfer.

And I trust Alonzo on the talent-spotting side.

If he's got the green light, I'm fine with the take, I just want improvement.

Advertisement
Does his teammate Igbinosun have any interested or coming in for visit at all?
That would be a huge addition as well but I do like our CB room with Roberts and Brown going into the spring. Harris and Couch can compete for Nickel. After that you have Porter, Brown and Graves to compete for the boundary jobs.

With how our safety depth looks they‘ll full court press him. Playing beside Kam plus NIL will be a good sell.
Would love it if the pulled him and played JWill as an in box hybrid LB. I know that’s not what he prefers but it’s where he can maximize his draft stock this year

Advertisement
That would be a huge addition as well but I do like our CB room with Roberts and Brown going into the spring. Harris and Couch can compete for Nickel. After that you have Porter, Brown and Graves to compete for the boundary jobs.

Competition breeds success. I like we got both Roberts and Brown. However, both of them have had injuries recently. So there's that to be concerned with. In addition, some have said Roberts could possible transition to Safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
487b5f17-ccde-46e9-bd3f-daa300f0276e_text.gif

Advertisement
Back