Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I think the disaster that our offense turned into last year with Gattis kinda took some of the heat away from our defense also not looking very good.

But I’m kinda excited to see what they can do. We’ve added 4-5 transfers who should be able to compete to be quality starters. We had a lot of youth. Hopefully a couple can take the next step. Still have no idea what to expect from our offense, but I can see this defense taking a big step.

I think the disaster that our offense turned into last year with Gattis kinda took some of the heat away from our defense also not looking very good.

But I’m kinda excited to see what they can do. We’ve added 4-5 transfers who should be able to compete to be quality starters. We had a lot of youth. Hopefully a couple can take the next step. Still have no idea what to expect from our offense, but I can see this defense taking a big step.

better athletes, depth and, hopefully, better health.🤞🙏

Advertisement
No he is gone. That’s the big piece. He willed them to 3-4 wins. Easily could have been 8-4. But all good teams have games like that.
Duggans was an animal. TCU had to come back from behind in 6 games this past season so the ball won't always bounce your way every season. They will be good, but they aren't making the CFP.

Advertisement
Yeah, cannot see TCU making it to 11-12 wins for the 2023 season. But, have to tip the cap to Dykes, he’s bringing in a boatload of talent via the Portal and did decently well in HS recruiting. They philosophy is similar to ours at the HS level - get local kids to play for them.

SOUL TV - Happy Birthday to Tony Cox (born March 31,... | Facebook
Seperated at birth?

Advertisement
Duggans was an animal. TCU had to come back from behind in 6 games this past season so the ball won't always bounce your way every season. They will be good, but they aren't making the CFP.
Agree with all of this and to add to it - there is no excuse for Mario to not have a vast improvement from last year to this and follow TCU's lead. I don't expect playoffs, but I do expect for us to still be in contention for the ACC at the start of November.

Advertisement
Loved watching Duggan play, him and Rising from Utah. ****'s not pretty but they just grind it out. Kind of reminds me of Jake Plummer back in the day when he was at AZ State.

Loved watching Duggan play, him and Rising from Utah. ****'s not pretty but they just grind it out. Kind of reminds me of Jake Plummer back in the day when he was at AZ State.
Sometimes I wish we had a quarterback like that...those two just refuse to lose and will do anything to help the team.

Advertisement
Back