Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
He had interest in Miami as a high schooler, IIRC.

Bigger, more productive than Dont'e Thornton...but...very similar players with their skillsets.

IIRC @gogeta4 was a big Alford fan when he was coming out.

If we want another big body WR, maybe see if you can try and lure a player like Kentron Poitier from FSU. Very similar mold...chunk play, big body WR from South Florida.

Coached him in high school. Well was on staff. Cooney was pushing but Syracuse was one of the closest schools to his home n made him a priority

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Hes pretty small to be playing at safety imo
5’10 185 in todays football ? He’s a very good tackler for a cb and a great st’s player. It’s a tad on the small side but it’s not like it’s three yards and a cloud of dust now. It’s finesse , spread offenses throwing the ball around. You lose some physicality but gain coverage. Him and Kam on third downs or obvious pass downs.

That said it’s just been mentioned , I’m not saying that’s his spot. Regardless he’ll be in the rotation somewhere.

Last edited:
5’10 185 in todays football ? He’s a very good tackler for a cb and a great st’s player. It’s a tad on the small side but it’s not like it’s three yards and a cloud of dust now. It’s finesse , spread offenses throwing the ball around. You lose some physicality but gain coverage. Him and Kam on third downs or obvious pass downs.

That said it’s just been mentioned , I’m not saying that’s his spot. Regardless he’ll be in the rotation somewhere.
I like him and want anything for him to come in and take the spot from Tecoury Couch opr atleast challenge him there.

Advertisement

Quick..someone tell Mario🤣.

Advertisement
How do you know we aren’t? He isn’t a shoe in starter here by any means.
Haven’t seen any insiders bring him up and he hasn’t set up a visit yet he may not be a shoe in starter but he would help elevate the floor of our line and if he is our starter he helps tremendously with our run game effort with him and cooper or rivers on the right side Imo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back