Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Get ready.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
Gaby says we’ve already contacted the Memphis WR that just went into the portal. He graduated so credits won’t be an issue
Lol i can just imagine our portal guy in his cubicle refreshing the portal CTRL+R every 5 min and then eyes going wide when he sees a WR. Calling Mario to sling out a offer 5min later like we're dominos

Advertisement
Imagine if Kam Kinchens or James Williams get hurt this year. I'm surprised we're not trying to get a safety after 4 of ours left. Markeith Williams and Brian Balom would be next up, and Balom might be leaving still right? Maybe one of the upperclassmen CB's will switch to S.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope the ****, nobody says no dumb **** like that, :ROFLMAO:. Do you know how RARE a muhfucca like Randy Moss is? God I hope nobody on this site says anything that dumb. Well, I take that back cause just last week someone on these very same boards, was in here was saying something like Randy Moss was kinda stiff. Let me start this off right now.... this kid is not Randy Moss, nor is he Calvin Johnson. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Randy Moss is so rare that they haven’t found another one yet.

Advertisement
Back