Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Smfh everything is fine don't worry lol small DTs, no WRs, and no proven DEs but we're fine. Alot of back channeling n 4D chess going lol
It's definitely concerning regarding the lack of WR depth. I will say, we've picked up the top 2 out of 3 DT's in the transfer portal in Deen and Gore. They are not 6 foot 4 but both bring productivity and toughness. Do you think that CMC is being more "selective" this year versus last? I don't see him taking a Moultrie or even Agude this year...quality versus quantity.

It's definitely concerning regarding the lack of WR depth. I will say, we've picked up the top 2 out of 3 DT's in the transfer portal in Deen and Gore. They are not 6 foot 4 but both bring productivity and toughness. Do you think that CMC is being more "selective" this year versus last? I don't see him taking a Moultrie or even Agude this year...quality versus quantity.
Norvell is heading into year 4. They can point to the success guys like verse and Willson have had as transfers.. even Jermain Johnson portaled in and was drafted 1st round. That helps a lot as portal players are more business like knowing they have at most 1 or 2 years left. They also know 2023 is it for their QB... pushing all chips in.

Advertisement
FSU is somehow going to beat us worse than this year.
1673381178513.jpeg

Advertisement
This doesn’t make them
Playoff contenders lol
Yeah but CIS logic has his own way to process things, the rules:

1) every player entering the portal should be a Miami target. Everyone of them.

2) every player that another team* sign is a loss for Miami

* if that team is FSU or UF the player is automatically a future HOF

3) Cry about it. A lot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah but CIS logic has his own way to process things, the rules:

1) every player entering the portal should be a Miami target. Everyone of them.

2) every player that another team* sign is a loss for Miami

* if said player sign with FSU or UF is automatically a future HOF

3) Cry about it. A lot.
Same with HS recruits. We supposed to get every 5* and most of the 4*’s and when we don’t, it’s “We suck again!”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back