Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
50 catches in 3 years, this may be up or alley.
Hungry Food GIF

follow me please GIF

I’ll be shocked if Campbell does anything of significance at Tennessee. He needs to revamp his body this offseason

He too **** old to be having captions especially playing ol. Just commit to a school brah all this hoopla shows why he aint develop as a player the way he should...

Tenn must need lineman..Campbell to me a better run blocker...hes a no go in pas spro for me. lol

Advertisement
Im surprised we haven’t went after a RB in the portal, lot of questions marks in that room. Henry Parrish is a quality starter but after that we don’t really know much?

Citizen is coming off a severe injury, will he have the same burst?

Chaney has struggled to stay healthy

Fletcher and Johnson look the part but they will be True Freshman. Maybe they are waiting to go through spring before they make a decision?

Advertisement
Im surprised we haven’t went after a RB in the portal, lot of questions marks in that room. Henry Parrish is a quality starter but after that we don’t really know much?

Citizen is coming off a severe injury, will he have the same burst?

Chaney has struggled to stay healthy

Fletcher and Johnson look the part but they will be True Freshman. Maybe they are waiting to go through spring before they make a decision?
rb is a positiona freshman can log alot of reps.

I would wait until after spring n see if we make it without injury and pick up a depth guy after that like how they did Lucius Stanley.

Unless this is your version of humor why post it? You know what their reaction will be. Unless someone can walk me through how to post a large video file than they'll stick with that. Because they all too stupid to realize MAYBE the kid was getting ****ed over by the staff and his play never reflected the opportunities he should've recieved.
Sure he can speak for himself, but I took @gogeta4’s post as ‘this may sound weird and f’in crazy, but makes sense.’ Few of us actually liked Hightower’s skill set and thought it could be used during those years at the X spot. There are plenty of posts about it. We didn’t have anyone who could use their **** body to box out a DB and Hightower could have helped. I don’t know the whole story of what happened, but yeah… don’t think Gogeta was taking a shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back