Transfer Portal watch

Lincoln would be smart to build the defense and spend some money there. His offense will always produce he doesn’t need Jordan Addison talent to smoke the pac12. Now the big 10 is maybe a different story
Same story with USC - can’t seem to attract enough DL talent that can move people. Seemingly always have decent LB and Safeties and even a DE or two. But DT you’d think the Polynesian players would flock there

Advertisement
I believe you are over selling this guy a little. ****, I think LSU just scored another TD on their defense. Kid will help replace Miller for depth, but not a huge difference maker and major upgrade to our DT room overall.
Yu selling the same the same thing he is just the opposite! We won't kno til he commits first and then plays in a game.

Advertisement
Not coming here brother
IMG_0460.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless this is your version of humor why post it? You know what their reaction will be. Unless someone can walk me through how to post a large video file than they'll stick with that. Because they all too stupid to realize MAYBE the kid was getting ****ed over by the staff and his play never reflected the opportunities he should've recieved.
Wait i thought the original excuse was he got 9 guns pulled on him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back