Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
5783D093-440B-44E7-80FA-C4D3393E05C9.jpeg

Advertisement
Please, let’s not do this again. Let the results speak for themselves in games. Not on paper.

Posts like these are the dumbest. I mean no **** they need to prove it. But this is a message board and the season is 9 months away. If even discussing the 2023 roster bothers you that much just disappear until September.

I swear, Mario landing the #4 class and upgrading the roster has made a good number of posters here only angrier.

Same porsters always worried about what another team is doing ,This is why Cristobal is the king of recruiting sell what you are presenting no need to talk about another schools they are in our rear view mirror

It’s a thread about the Transfer Portal, the players in it, and where they sign… it’s literally the point of the thread

Advertisement
Posts like these are the dumbest. I mean no **** they need to prove it. But this is a message board and the season is 9 months away. If even discussing the 2023 roster bothers you that much just disappear until September.

I swear, Mario landing the #4 class and upgrading the roster has made a good number of posters here only angrier.

5-7 on the field for no reason and couldn’t recruit a WR to save his life because his offense is garbage and his coaching staff is dog****

That may be why people are negative…

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s him celebrating that he has another chance and doing a thing kids do at his age which is saying he was counted out but everyone had it all wrong. Old people got mad because it was disrespectful someway…
I am glad you were able to decipher that from the nonsensical garble that was typed. Kudos to you, I think.......

Both are slot receivers and we’ve struck out on a **** ton others. People have a reason for concern.
A solid % of people don’t watch football games, I’m convinced. This is an arms race, and one of the most valuable commodities is tall receivers that can run. Point out for me all the good teams that do t have multiple outside receivers that can win one on one matchups and make plays down the field. There’s a reason the big boys are all trying to sign a ton of stud receivers EVERY class. We had Ahmmon a few years back and he instantly changed the offense; we need at least two of those types per class if we ever want to un**** this program.

Really appreciate that passive aggressive back handed jab, but why are you and others so mad here? Outside of this kid just transferring to UL this should be a complete non issue.
What in the actual **** are you talking about?!?! I couldn’t give two ***** about the kid, I was asking what the **** he said.

Advertisement
Back