Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Same porsters always worried about what another team is doing ,This is why Cristobal is the king of recruiting sell what you are presenting no need to talk about another schools they are in our rear view mirror

Advertisement
They kids… what are you gonna do? I’m sure he felt empowered with this tweet and decision. I’m not mad at him, he was a Cane, I wish the kid the best of luck.
Oh boy with this **** again. 1st he's a man, he's grown, gets paid more than most, and has probably graduated already. 2nd everyone wanted him to succeed here especially bc he's from the Grove and is Gores cousin. 3rd he was given opportunities at different positions by different staffs. Idk why he's trying to make sound like he was sabotaged, he wasn't. Tell Miami thank you and be on your way. Everybody has to el pobresito these day.

Oh boy with this **** again. 1st he's a man, he's grown, gets paid more than most, and has probably graduated already. 2nd everyone wanted him to succeed here especially bc he's from the Grove and is Gores cousin. 3rd he was given opportunities at different positions by different staffs. Idk why he's trying to make sound like he was sabotaged, he wasn't. Tell Miami thank you and be on your way. Everybody has to el pobresito these day.
He is still a kid, as we all were at that age. The consequences you faced in everyday life were adult like but when you are in your early 20s you are still a kid. The 2nd point is obvious as is the 3rd but I don’t see the issue with his tweet? He thanked Miami when he entered the portal, this was a celebratory announcement on where he is transferring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Back