Transfer Portal watch

Which, of course, is not what I said.

But we don't need a bunch of breathless, frantic posts like yours every day, encouraging Mario to suddenly discover the newest Portal entrant, or whiny baby posts like yours complaining that we only have 4 Portal transfers so far, instead of 8.
Do we need posts saying everything is OK and nothing to worry about because Zo here? Do we need posts about how great the future will be? Do we need posts about how its only January and portal wont their is another window before season? Not sure what delusional hill you crawled up but your reality is no better or worse than anyone else's. Climb off your perch and smell some of this real air.

Advertisement
I didn’t follow Anthony Lucas at a&m. I see he’s 290 so he will probably play inside but did he play edge or interior while there. I know a&m had a lot of issues with players but I’ll take smoking weed instead of doing 50 mph in a parking garage Lmao

Do we need posts saying everything is OK and nothing to worry about because Zo here? Do we need posts about how great the future will be? Do we need posts about how its only January and portal wont their is another window before season? Not sure what delusional hill you crawled up but your reality is no better or worse than anyone else's. Climb off your perch and smell some of this real air.

As is usual with you, false equivalencies.

Nobody starts dozens of threads saying not to worry because Alonzo is here. Nobody starts threads talking about how it's only January.

Those are merely responses that some people post in the face of non-stop crybaby threads like yours.

Advertisement
As is usual with you, false equivalencies.

Nobody starts dozens of threads saying not to worry because Alonzo is here. Nobody starts threads talking about how it's only January.

Those are merely responses that some people post in the face of non-stop crybaby threads like yours.
Well I haven't started any threads so not sure what you're babbling about now geezer. The fact is we haven't been getting enough difference makers in the portal. I know that hurt your feelings to read but dig deep where your sack used to be and find a way to get tf over it. More earth shattering news for you, Santa isn't real.

8FA4AFA0-A3EE-4A72-BFCB-5F9E778F7589.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well I haven't started any threads so not sure what you're babbling about now geezer. The fact is we haven't been getting enough difference makers in the portal. I know that hurt your feelings to read but dig deep where your sack used to be and find a way to get tf over it. More earth shattering news for you, Santa isn't real.

I knew that you and crossdresser22[]_[] were bvttt buddies (credit: Randy Shannon).

The two of you are both yapping about how you "don't start threads", as if that is some sort of merit badge. Regardless, you constantly PORST in everyone else's threads like a scared little girl, constantly whining about how you don't have as many earrings and bracelets as all the other girls.

Cry some more, why don't ya...

Mario smokes the high school recruiting but looks like he needs some refinement on the portal side of things. Don’t get me wrong I like our current additions but we have not addressed dt and wr
I mean he's just very patient with the portal recruiting process

Advertisement
Back