Transfer Portal watch

God Did...

I'll be in Nickerson in nipsey blue.

Deion is like the black pastor in the community he gonna sell what he can to get it on.

I for one never believe any coaches tha throw god.l around but yall ain't lumping up old Dabo Swinney who is worse than deion with that sh-t
Dabo is undoubtedly worse. Man drops God and MLK quotes 😂. Deion’s game is just so blatant. He is like a crooked pastor

Advertisement

College football becoming pro soccer model....you have the perennial top 2-3 teams in the Spanish, German, EPL, Italian teams sit back and watch the smaller clubs grow and develop talent for them to snatch up when the talent is refined. It's a cool model if you're a fan of one of the elite teams or even a so-so team in elite league.

God Did...

I'll be in Nickerson in nipsey blue.

Deion is like the black pastor in the community he gonna sell what he can to get it on.

I for one never believe any coaches tha throw god.l around but yall ain't lumping up old Dabo Swinney who is worse than deion with that sh-t

Not sure if you saw this thread in Eye in the Sky. Dabo getting lumped up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
6'6 313 lbs listed on ESPN with 2 years to play. I would be on board with this.
So he’s a kid who was RS and didn’t play at all ? Intriguing measureables wise but no experience so hopefully he’s actually ready to contribute assuming we land him.

Advertisement
Back